It sucks that people who buy the Kinect-less Xbox One can't play D4

#21SomboSteelPosted 5/17/2014 10:43:10 AM
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me from the TC at Thanksgiving.

I was also a ps4 only owner at the time.

Lol
#22gohoanqPosted 5/17/2014 10:44:10 AM
It is a funny PM but it's not really that different than most people on this forum. It's just that it was a long PM instead of a post. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#23bossk5Posted 5/17/2014 10:46:41 AM
googler posted...
hahaha at bossk's post

He sent it because he made a "hahaha Xbox One is the failure!" topic and I had the nerve to point out that it was actually selling pretty well ( just not as well as the ps4) and the rest was history. Every time he makes a topic the pm will be posted.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#24Battleship_GrayPosted 5/17/2014 11:34:12 AM
Wowzers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tmLKwat.jpg
#25Puckswack12Posted 5/17/2014 11:52:44 AM
bossk5 posted...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

Tc.. You got some 'splainin to do
---
Yup
#26MonicasBackPosted 5/17/2014 12:07:10 PM
bossk5 posted...

Imagine how mighty his neckbeard is though.
---
Monicaaa
#27SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/17/2014 12:17:21 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
Thats one of the better looking Xbox One exclusives

bossk5 posted...

This is one of the most pathetic things I've read on GameFAQs…..so sad.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#28Maverick_ReznorPosted 5/17/2014 12:25:00 PM
Ya tc is a hardcore bitter sony fanboy. He is just as miserable on the Wii U board.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, Bound by Flame
Looking Forward To: Destiny,Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Evolve The Order 1886
#29PulpPosted 5/17/2014 7:44:13 PM
Nothing the TC said in the PM is untrue -- nor is it connected to the original thread. Bossk's lame PM repost just proves that anyone that is desperate to dig out a PM, from last year, for no discernible reason, other than appeal to fanboys, is a sad little person without a reasonable counter argument.

For what it is worth, pretty sure posting PMs is an infraction as well.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#30DojoMaxPosted 5/17/2014 7:54:32 PM
Pulp is the TCs alt?

Pulp posted...
Nothing the TC said in the PM is untrue -- nor is it connected to the original thread. Bossk's lame PM repost just proves that anyone that is desperate to dig out a PM, from last year, for no discernible reason, other than appeal to fanboys, is a sad little person without a reasonable counter argument.

For what it is worth, pretty sure posting PMs is an infraction as well.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax