It sucks that people who buy the Kinect-less Xbox One can't play D4

#31Juzten76Posted 5/17/2014 6:58:38 PM
Pulp posted...
Nothing the TC said in the PM is untrue -- nor is it connected to the original thread. Bossk's lame PM repost just proves that anyone that is desperate to dig out a PM, from last year, for no discernible reason, other than appeal to fanboys, is a sad little person without a reasonable counter argument.

For what it is worth, pretty sure posting PMs is an infraction as well.

If I got a PM like that, I'd be happy to share it with everyone for years. It's great!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#32PulpPosted 5/17/2014 7:02:35 PM
Juzten76 posted...

If I got a PM like that, I'd be happy to share it with everyone for years. It's great!

Then I am embarrassed for you.

Like I said, it's petty, pathetic, out of context and unverifiable. Any post that has it even quoted should be marked.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#33Goregasm17Posted 5/17/2014 7:51:53 PM
Hi. I am TC.
Attack me.
#34TenzhiPosted 5/17/2014 8:41:41 PM
I didn't even know what D4 was. I thought: "Surely Diablo 4 isn't coming out. Maybe someone attacked with a dagger or Magic Missile and needs to roll damage." Thankfully, someone posted a helpful link. Doesn't look like something I'd be interested in regardless of how it's controlled. At the very least not until it existed in a more complete state. "Episodic" is a bit of an interest-killer.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#35bossk5Posted 5/18/2014 5:44:12 AM
Pulp posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Like I said, it's petty, pathetic, out of context and unverifiable. Any post that has it even quoted should be marked.

You seem upset.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#36InjusticeRebornPosted 5/18/2014 6:07:48 AM
Pulp posted...
Nothing the TC said in the PM is untrue -- nor is it connected to the original thread. Bossk's lame PM repost just proves that anyone that is desperate to dig out a PM, from last year, for no discernible reason, other than appeal to fanboys, is a sad little person without a reasonable counter argument.

For what it is worth, pretty sure posting PMs is an infraction as well.

Look forward to your stance on this when people bring up old poll results that have nothing to do with the topic it is posted in, or when someone posts a saved screen shot/forwards a link that shows a certain poster contradicting themselves/making a fool of themselves.

I'd probably share a PM if it showed how silly someone is if I ever received one. But then we get enough material on these public forums as it is. So no need.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#37mike468Posted 5/18/2014 6:16:31 AM
Pulp posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Completely relevant to point out the trolls and people who obviously don't have the system who are just on the board to talk ****.

Notice how the TC hasn't even posted in the thread since.

If it wasn't a TOS violation, a number of us would have posted and shared our ignore list that is filled with trolls. I have well over 100 mine.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#381337pwngePosted 5/18/2014 6:34:33 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...
googler posted...
hahaha at bossk's post

He sent it because he made a "hahaha Xbox One is the failure!" topic and I had the nerve to point out that it was actually selling pretty well ( just not as well as the ps4) and the rest was history. Every time he makes a topic the pm will be posted.

First off, that pm is completely irrelevant to the topic. It has nothing to do with either the Kinect-less SKU or the game D4.

Secondly, I advise not posting that in every topic that he makes as then it would become harassment, which obviously is against the ToS.
---
Xbl: King 1AK
Psn: True_King_1AK
#39daniel79Posted 5/18/2014 6:35:54 AM
Another lame duck. I wish people wouldn't breed these things into society. It's not fair on anyone.