the xbox is starting to be a good console

#1peephole303Posted 5/17/2014 7:18:38 AM(edited)
That price drop helped it in my eyes... the only one thing I could ask MS to do is get more AAA first party devs under thier wing. And to get more interesting titles like Sunset Overdrive.

But the console has come a long way since last year
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#2pwnater777Posted 5/17/2014 7:16:41 AM
I agree. E3 may change my views a bit, but I like the direction Phil Spencer is wanting Xbox to go in.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#3InfiniteHEROPosted 5/17/2014 7:24:35 AM
peephole303 posted...
That price drop helped it in my eyes... the only one thing I could ask MS to do is get more AAA first party devs under thier wing. And to get more interesting titles like Sunset Overdrive.

But the console has come a long way since last year

What about all the technical issues?Install times, External HDD support?
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
NNID: Infinite_HER079
#4peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 7:27:14 AM
I dont have an Xbox one currently but I could assume that as much of an issue as games crashing on PS4 lack of CD/mp3 support.

But the only damning one is lack of external and intetchanging hardrives
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#5InfiniteHEROPosted 5/17/2014 8:07:54 AM
peephole303 posted...
I dont have an Xbox one currently but I could assume that as much of an issue as games crashing on PS4 lack of CD/mp3 support.

But the only damning one is lack of external and intetchanging hardrives

There were a number of times playing games when I had my XB1 that it would randomly crash and send you to the dashboard or even completely freeze.. The only game I have had do a freeze on my Ps4 was Ghosts.. and BF4. dont count that lol that was a mess on every platform.

I wish the best for the XB1 I just would like to see more improvements on it mainly the install times.. For someone who doesnt have a ton of time to game anymore I would like to not have to sacrifice a chunk of that time on waiting on installs when that wasnt a problem really with the last system.This is an issue that used to drive me batty with the Ps3 and mainly made me a Xbox 360 gamer except for specific Sony exclusives.

They are selling well just not as good as the competition and for some reason I see Sony seemingly running Idle right now when they should be firing on all cylinders with news and such when the holiday season of 2014 will be the real battle ground seeing prices are the same now and both systems will be stocked fully this season.

Trust me im still Awaiting "Greatness" on my Ps4 but for me needing something that plays games with out all the other added nonsense and does them fast to boot, for now it serves me good it just needs games and not more indy games or the flood of indy re releases...
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
NNID: Infinite_HER079