Cod4 -mw3 coming to the xbox one?

#11SearchmanV16Posted 5/17/2014 8:56:16 AM
NomComms posted...
Why would you want a compilation of the same game?

If they're good games, why not? A 1080p remake recreates glorious gameplay. That's why Tetris has HD. People rebought Mario 64 games on the Nintendo DS and it is great. I have no problem with reboots or remaking classic games. If you make a reboot of 360 Duke Nukem game, it would probably be a waste of time and $.
---
PS4 Master Race. PC and Wii U suck.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#12shanafanPosted 5/17/2014 8:57:02 AM
NomComms posted...

Why do you want remastered versions of games that came out less than a year ago?
---
XBL / PSN / NNID : shanafan
3DS Friend Code: 4656 6931 2297
#13NomCommsPosted 5/17/2014 9:43:13 AM
SearchmanV16 posted...
NomComms posted...

If they're good games, why not? A 1080p remake recreates glorious gameplay. That's why Tetris has HD. People rebought Mario 64 games on the Nintendo DS and it is great. I have no problem with reboots or remaking classic games. If you make a reboot of 360 Duke Nukem game, it would probably be a waste of time and $.

There's a difference between those games and Call of Duty
#14shanafanPosted 5/17/2014 9:55:50 AM
NomComms posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
NomComms posted...

Enlighten me how your choice of what games to play is better than my choice of games to play.
---
XBL / PSN / NNID : shanafan
3DS Friend Code: 4656 6931 2297
#15HellsControllerPosted 5/17/2014 9:59:28 AM
NomComms posted...

Because it would be exactly like every other CoD game to date, and those always sell a f*** ton.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#16NomCommsPosted 5/17/2014 10:06:52 AM
shanafan posted...
NomComms posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
NomComms posted...

Enlighten me how your choice of what games to play is better than my choice of games to play.

Your getting me wrong, the games you used as examples are fantastic. Not a fan of COD myself though
#17TarotXIIIPosted 5/17/2014 10:09:26 AM
I don't believe this, it's too good to be true for activision to do something like this. Mw3 will not be played by me, but mw1 and mw2 are soooo very worth it...
#18SupernautusPosted 5/17/2014 10:19:44 AM
It would be worthwhile if they bundled all of the maps from every one of those games (DLC included) into ONE multiplayer bundle that could be played without changing games.
#19PlaysOnEasyModePosted 5/17/2014 10:21:22 AM
I wonder how many people will return it once they find out there's no multiplayer.

I would pay $40 at most for all 3 campaigns. Maybe. Because they never do single-player expansions, there's less reason for me to buy it at higher prices. Typically with re-releases, you'd include all the DLC to help justify charging $60 again, but CoD has only ever focused on multiplayer maps and a few co-op.
#20gdogghenriksonPosted 5/17/2014 5:54:31 PM
Supernautus posted...
It would be worthwhile if they bundled all of the maps from every one of those games (DLC included) into ONE multiplayer bundle that could be played without changing games.

I agree