First retail game on games with gold

#21Hidan623Posted 5/17/2014 8:53:06 AM
Yeah if you can find it on sale its deff worth it although it has the few things i said wrong i dont regret it, nice change of pace from all the fps out there
#22Bac0n01Posted 5/17/2014 8:54:32 AM
Ryse or Forza.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#23ExempliGratiaPosted 5/17/2014 8:59:17 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
PackersXLV posted...
On a perfect day we would see either Ryse or Forza on a Microsoft day we will see fighter within.

That would be a bad first impression. It would be better to start off with a game that people actually want to play.

Microsoft's track record for the last year, would you expect them to do what people would want.

Also, the people who want MS to lose even more sales because their hipsters, be careful what you wish for, your Dreamcast 2.0 might happen when they "spin off" the xbox division and it stops getting so much money tossed into the pit.

WuT?!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#24kyncaniPosted 5/17/2014 9:06:37 AM
Hidan623 posted...
kyncani posted...
Hidan623 posted...
I hope it's a Kinect only game just so all those people who spent months complaining about mandatory Kinect will get a slap in the face when they get the system without Kinect hahah I would just like a laugh cuz then that would be something else for them to rant and complain about.

The Xbox One is already so much behind the PS4 and you want it to drown even more ?

I could care less how it stacks to the ps4 won't stop me from buying it and GwG wouldn't affect dev support anyway

AzaneAzer posted...
Also, the people who want MS to lose even more sales because their hipsters, be careful what you wish for, your Dreamcast 2.0 might happen when they "spin off" the xbox division and it stops getting so much money tossed into the pit.

QFT.
Microsoft needs to bring some video games to the Xbox One if they don't want it to go the way of the dodo.

As for the Kinect outcry : Microsoft has abandoned the Kinect camera.
#dealwithit
#25MonicasBackPosted 5/17/2014 10:19:38 AM
Could you imagine how horrible console gaming would be if the xbox died?
---
Monicaaa
#26PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 10:51:04 AM
It's just like people want Nintendo to die off if that happened console gaming wouldn't survive. The would happen if Xbox brand died off you it would survive for a bit but not long. People need to realize that we need all three companies they all bring something different to the table and competition is good to have so it's no joking matter to say for a certain brand to die off.