Titanfall foolz

#1TarotXIIIPosted 5/17/2014 9:35:50 AM
I only played the beta on pc and i hate pc gaming so it didn't do it too much justice THOUGH it was still the funnest thing i've played in a long while. Does this game stay fun? is it worth dat $$ bill yall? (please only answer if you play it, no ps4 or wii u people)
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 5/17/2014 9:38:12 AM
I only own an Xbox one now. I got titanfall at launch. I can't remember the last time I played it.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#3Hidan623Posted 5/17/2014 9:38:58 AM
I've noticed it's gotten really laggy with lag spikes and stuff as do all EA games -_- but it's still fun
#4Apex-PlayerPosted 5/17/2014 9:39:09 AM
Why no ps4 people lol, Respawn has it running at 1080p on ps4.
If you want it you should wait for the definitive edition on ps4, not some 792p rabble.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#5Hidan623Posted 5/17/2014 9:39:57 AM
Apex-Player posted...
If you want it you should wait for the definitive edition on ps4, not some 792p rabble.

and if you want you should go to the ps4 board if you want to talk about the ps4 ahhh rocket science right?
#6AzaneAzerPosted 5/17/2014 9:40:24 AM
most people are bored by their 10th hour, repetitive Call of Duty Style shooting, with the bots being poor imitations of mech warriors.

it's not revolutionary in the slightest.
#7carryonifucanPosted 5/17/2014 9:41:45 AM
It's fun for the first few hours, or when you can get your buddies to join you.

Other than that, it gets old fast. Haven't touched it in weeks now.
#8TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 9:42:16 AM
Apex-Player posted...

Is it on ps4 right now? no? go to the ps4 board brah, go talk about knack.

But yeah, i'm still iffy about getting it, i think i would rather get child of light. (another game i have on pc that i love but want on console)
#9Hidan623Posted 5/17/2014 9:43:44 AM
TarotXIII posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Is it on ps4 right now? no? go to the ps4 board brah, go talk about knack.

But yeah, i'm still iffy about getting it, i think i would rather get child of light. (another game i have on pc that i love but want on console)

ahhhhh I was looking at child of light today and was debating the same exact thing......I want to know how in depth it is because I like longish games......and I know it's a 15 dollar game but if ubisoft plans on making a full retail sequel I will gladly support that game and buy the current version.
#10chicken8orPosted 5/17/2014 9:45:34 AM
The problem with Titanfall is that it is a freaking BLAST to play...for about a day or two of gametime. It completely ruins all other shooters because of the amazing mobility and smooth gameplay. You will not want to, nor be able to, go back to CoD or Battlefield directly afterwards.

That being said...the game gets horribly boring after 24-48 hours of play. The weapon choices are slim, the challenges to level up are annoying and feel horribly out of place, the titans (although cool) get stale and predictable, and the game just looses steam too quickly.

It's definitely fun, but I seriously can't remember the last time I sat down to play it. Hell, I can't remember the last time I sat down to play any of my shooters.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8