Titanfall foolz

#11ssj954vegitoPosted 5/17/2014 9:47:31 AM
It's definitely fun, but if you cram hours upon hours into your first week, it will get boring if you don't switch up games between playing it.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#12TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 9:49:19 AM
chicken8or posted...
The problem with Titanfall is that it is a freaking BLAST to play...for about a day or two of gametime. It completely ruins all other shooters because of the amazing mobility and smooth gameplay. You will not want to, nor be able to, go back to CoD or Battlefield directly afterwards.

That being said...the game gets horribly boring after 24-48 hours of play. The weapon choices are slim, the challenges to level up are annoying and feel horribly out of place, the titans (although cool) get stale and predictable, and the game just looses steam too quickly.

It's definitely fun, but I seriously can't remember the last time I sat down to play it. Hell, I can't remember the last time I sat down to play any of my shooters.

Ah dude, i can't touch any call of duty after mw2. I just want battlefield 2 modern combat tbh so i've been wanting something that at least has maybe a feel like it. Battlefield 3 and 4 are nowhere near 2: modern combat.
#13TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 9:50:54 AM
ssj954vegito posted...
It's definitely fun, but if you cram hours upon hours into your first week, it will get boring if you don't switch up games between playing it.

I usually play multiple things. Like usually majora's mask, a shooter of some sort and resident evil 4. That's just how i roll.