How long are the sales topics going to be going on?

#1TinyTankXPosted 5/17/2014 10:47:37 AM
I feel the percentage of people who actually give a crap about sales are small compared to the trolls who keep stuffing the boards with the spam to incite anger or repeated responses.

Why don't we make a sub board for sales and leave the main board for discussion of the system itself?
#2MJFJDPosted 5/17/2014 10:49:25 AM
Why would the trolls go to the sub board.
#3TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 10:51:17 AM
MJFJD posted...

Because it would be like a little hole for them.
#4BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/17/2014 10:53:31 AM
MJFJD posted...

If a sub board existed, mods could remove those topics from the real board to keep the clutter down. Just like GTA has a separate board for online only.

It will never happen though.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 5/17/2014 10:54:29 AM
You mean this board would turn into a bubble where facts are left on the outside and only hopes are allowed in.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#6gohoanqPosted 5/17/2014 10:55:32 AM
I agree with TC. A few games have multiple boards so the "useless"(unrelated) topics get deleted on the main board. It's like a loop hole to keep trolls from continuing to mess with the real XO owners. :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#7TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:00:03 AM
Apex-Player posted...
You mean this board would turn into a bubble where facts are left on the outside and only hopes are allowed in.

Facts? Dude, I'm pretty sure most Xbox One owners know the PS4 is more powerful. Fair enough. I also know the Xbox One has quite a number of other flaws.

But you know, it honestly doesn't bother me because more good outweighs the bad. I really like my Xbox One and I feel it will give me a lot of fun for years to come.

I do not know what the trolls are trying to accomplish by pushing all the stuff about sales and whatnot here, and heck it might affect the kids or whatever, but for the rest of us? I don't think we give a damn. It doesn't mean that I'm not bothered by seeing the same topics over and over and over again.
#8kyncaniPosted 5/17/2014 11:09:49 AM
TinyTankX posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Facts? Dude, I'm pretty sure most Xbox One owners know the PS4 is more powerful. Fair enough. I also know the Xbox One has quite a number of other flaws.

Maybe but some people can be so touchy about the whole Xbox One flopping.

It won't stop.
#9DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 5/17/2014 11:10:02 AM
TinyTankX posted...
Apex-Player posted...

But you know, it honestly doesn't bother me because more good outweighs the bad. I really like my Xbox One and I feel it will give me a lot of fun for years to come.

I do not know what the trolls are trying to accomplish by pushing all the stuff about sales and whatnot here, and heck it might affect the kids or whatever, but for the rest of us? I don't think we give a damn. It doesn't mean that I'm not bothered by seeing the same topics over and over and over again.

Couldn't have said it any better.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4