What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?
2 years ago#31
Halo 1-4 pack confirmed
Gears of war info
Would love to see a full set of the splinter cell games ( my favorite series ever)remastered for the xb1.
Mass effect
Project gotham racing. I played PGR3 and 4 competitively, making the national finals in the world cyber games in 2007 and 2008. Good times.
****!
2 years ago#32
"We've decided to stop splitting our attention on a market that we're clearing losing money in, so we've decided to offer the Xbox brand to the market, we're going to focus on developing and improving our Windows operating system"
2 years ago#33
A few exclusive new IP's is all I want.
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
2 years ago#34
Lost Odyssey 2
The Last Remnant 2
Blue Dragon 2
Infinite Undiscovery 2
Alan Wake 2
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
2 years ago#35
I going to be honest I really don't want any new ip's the established is enough for me
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
2 years ago#36
pblimp360 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
More FPS and Halo?

To the ignore list for this troll. : )

I hope the smiley face means you're joking. Otherwise, I'd say maybe too sensitive to a joke.
2 years ago#37
pblimp360 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
More FPS and Halo?

To the ignore list for this troll. : )

The funny thing is hes prob thinking what the majority of xbox one owners want, though prob not the forum using ones= p
2 years ago#38
It won't happen but a next-gen Chomehounds.

The level of customization and teamwork required in that game was unparalleled.
2 years ago#39
Demigod_Elessar posted...
Halo 2 Anniversary. Seriously. It's the only thing that hasn't been officially confirmed yet that I desperately want.

Other than that, Fallout 4 (even though it's not solely Microsoft), and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS.

if bethesda continues to go by what they've said in the past, there is no chance of fallout 4. They've always said they don't announce games at E3
2 years ago#40
Drake of the 99 Dragons HD Remaster.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived