Bully sequel set in college.

#11aheroafakePosted 5/17/2014 5:47:04 PM
TC, I hate you. When I saw the title of this topic, I seriously thought the sequel was actually announced. Thank you for ruining my excitement):
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12mcnichojPosted 5/17/2014 6:00:34 PM
JiZamez posted...
Who the hell gets bullied in college?
I had a friend that told me how he got constantly railed by this one guy that he shared a dorm with and fell into hard depression because the guy was such a massive ******.

Although things sorted themself out and things turned out pretty good for him. He has a wife, kid and his own place. Fairly ideal way for life to turn out.
I almost didn't believe the story because he's like the happiest guy I know.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#13unclekoolaid73Posted 5/17/2014 6:02:58 PM
Im guessing the way some of you act on this board I wouldn't doubt if youre bullied quite often.
#14SomboSteelPosted 5/17/2014 7:09:15 PM
JiZamez posted...

George McFly gets bullied as an adult
#15SiriusSternFanPosted 5/17/2014 7:22:59 PM
I've heard the cries for a sequel since this first came out in 2007. The game is great, a real classic. But if it hasn't happened by now, I don't see it occurring.

I want another Manhunt as well.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#16s8dsm73rx432dgzPosted 5/17/2014 7:26:36 PM
JiZamez posted...

---
Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government)
#17RelentlessEcho7Posted 5/17/2014 10:05:36 PM
SiriusSternFan posted...
I've heard the cries for a sequel since this first came out in 2007. The game is great, a real classic. But if it hasn't happened by now, I don't see it occurring.

I want another Manhunt as well.

We did get a great sequel to Red Dead Revolver, it wouldn't surprise me if we got one for Bully as well.

Now Manhunt on the other hand, a proper sequel will never happen. The original survived a disastrous development cycle that somehow produced a great albeit polarizing game. Manhunt 2 got gimped because of money and a lack of balls from the developers.

Plus, a game where you are blatantly rewarded for how brutally you kill someone would never fly nowadays.
#18Homie_202Posted 5/17/2014 10:13:46 PM
SomboSteel posted...
JiZamez posted...

George McFly gets bullied as an adult

Every time I watch those movies I think to myself I would just kick him right in the nuts. Great movies though.
#19Homie_202Posted 5/17/2014 10:15:16 PM
Also there was a rumor that they were making one a few years ago. Knowing Rockstar it wouldn't have the same kid. But the composer I believe had an interview a few years ago and they asked him what he had been up to and he said that he just finished the music for bully 2. But that was like 3 years ago.
#20SparkItUpPosted 5/17/2014 10:15:55 PM
JiZamez posted...

Tri-Lambs of Lambda Lambda Lambda.