Rumor: Quantum Break delayed to 2015, announcement at E3

#11gumbyxcore99Posted 5/17/2014 5:50:52 PM
sounds like the game is taking a quantum break from being released on time OHHHHHHHH
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#12pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 5:51:45 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
You a joke just want to make that clear it cool if you like halo don't act like the whole world think like you.

You come off as...challenged.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#13L96A1BOSSPosted 5/17/2014 5:52:36 PM
You can't read a word I said but yet it convince you to quote me and write a essay I will never read because I don't listen to shills.
#14spacejamjordanzPosted 5/17/2014 5:53:01 PM
slyman19 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
slyman19 posted...
Even without it, Microsoft is still the only one with a decent holiday lineup.

Please fill me in what is so decent about their holiday line up so far.

Halo is always good even if it's just remakes. Sunset Overdrive looks extremely fun and Forza Horizon was one of my favorite racers of all time.

It's not a great lineup, but it'll do.

While I would buy all three of those, I'm gonna wait until E3 to make that judgment. Trying to measure at this point seems premature IMO. Horizon 2 and that Master Chief collection aren't even confirmed. Only SO, but we knew about it last year. Plus.. SO's timeframe is supposedly August - September so it wouldn't count as a holiday release.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#15Samus3DPosted 5/17/2014 5:54:11 PM(edited)
I've never been into Halo like that, never completely played through CE or played 2 or 4 at all and the 5G artwork got me hyped, so if the MC collection is true this would be perfect to jump into Halo leading up to 5 Guardians.
#16slyman19Posted 5/17/2014 5:55:58 PM
slyman19 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Even without it, Microsoft is still the only one with a decent holiday lineup.

Please fill me in what is so decent about their holiday line up so far.

Halo is always good even if it's just remakes. Sunset Overdrive looks extremely fun and Forza Horizon was one of my favorite racers of all time.

It's not a great lineup, but it'll do.

While I would buy all three of those, I'm gonna wait until E3 to make that judgment. Trying to measure at this point seems premature IMO. Horizon 2 and that Master Chief collection aren't even confirmed. Only SO, but we knew about it last year. Plus.. SO's timeframe is supposedly August - September so it wouldn't count as a holiday release.

Even so, I was just building off what the TC said.
#17L96A1BOSSPosted 5/17/2014 5:57:42 PM
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
You a joke just want to make that clear it cool if you like halo don't act like the whole world think like you.

You come of as but hurt to one person opinion on the internet. I forget all out fanboys have now since MS abandon every single vision with the xbone is to insult people.
#18VoidBeyondPosted 5/17/2014 6:00:07 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

You come of as but hurt to one person opinion on the internet. I forget all out fanboys have now since MS abandon every single vision with the xbone is to insult people.

.... I know it's said often but I'm starting to legitimately think you might be a 12 year old.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#19MJFJDPosted 5/17/2014 6:01:41 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

.... I know it's said often but I'm starting to legitimately think you might be a 12 year old.

that is an insult to 12 year olds.
#20pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 6:02:31 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...

You spelled "butt" wrong, you came in insulting someone, so you're clearly and ironically hypocritical and then you used the time tested troll buzz word, "shill" above to insult someone else.

You can not be serious. If you are, correct your overly and uncalled for aggression and you'll be responded to in kind.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved