Rumor: Quantum Break delayed to 2015, announcement at E3

#21L96A1BOSSPosted 5/17/2014 5:04:20 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
You a joke just want to make that clear it cool if you like halo don't act like the whole world think like you.

You come off as...challenged.

You come of as but hurt to one person opinion on the internet. I forget all out fanboys have now since MS abandon every single vision with the xbone is to insult people.

.... I know it's said often but I'm starting to legitimately think you might be a 12 year old.
So all is take now is for me to make 1 post for all the shills to jump out and make insult when all fails.
#22Samus3DPosted 5/17/2014 5:04:24 PM
Is this what the Playstation and Xbox boards are all about?
#23slyman19Posted 5/17/2014 5:05:28 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
You a joke just want to make that clear it cool if you like halo don't act like the whole world think like you.

You come of as but hurt to one person opinion on the internet. I forget all out fanboys have now since MS abandon every single vision with the xbone is to insult people.

Funny, considering you seemed pretty butt hurt about my opinion on Halo.
#24VoidBeyondPosted 5/17/2014 5:08:09 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

.... I know it's said often but I'm starting to legitimately think you might be a 12 year old.
So all is take now is for me to make 1 post for all the shills to jump out and make insult when all fails.

I am a Microsoft shill that openly has his PSN, NNID and Friend Code in my sig...
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#25L96A1BOSSPosted 5/17/2014 5:08:13 PM
What ever make you xboner sleep at night check my account and checks your your see who sit here all day like they have no life peace out.
#26pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 5:08:24 PM
Samus3D posted...

This is only a small and easy sampling of what it used to be like actually. This guy is nothing compared to the hordes of trolls that used to camp here.

My ignore list is filled with a ton of them.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#27VoidBeyondPosted 5/17/2014 5:08:50 PM
Samus3D posted...

No, just this board. It's a cesspit of hate.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#28SomboSteelPosted 5/17/2014 5:10:13 PM
MJFJD posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
pblimp360 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

that is an insult to 12 year olds.

Hahaha
#29pblimp360Posted 5/17/2014 5:10:24 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
What ever make you xboner sleep at night check my account and checks your your see who sit here all day like they have no life peace out.

I don't understand why you came in here so mad my dude. Do you need to speak to someone or something?

Anyway, to the ignore list you go.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#30slyman19Posted 5/17/2014 5:10:59 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...

Can you say that again? I didn't quite understand you.