So after seeing the sunset overdrive gamesplay...

#1Homie_202Posted 5/17/2014 10:49:49 PM
I have absolutely nothing I am excited about xbox exclusive wise coming out. I was pumped for this game but it just seems like it's going to be bad. The movement seems really bad. About the only upside is the art style is really cool. I hope they announce something good at E3 that comes out this year or my xbox is going to keep collecting dust.
#2SparkItUpPosted 5/17/2014 10:51:10 PM
I'm really expecting Conker to be brought up to be honest. I just got a feeling this is the E3 Conker comes back.
#3Samus3DPosted 5/17/2014 10:51:33 PM
The rail grinding should speed up with the final game this FALL.
#4Samus3DPosted 5/17/2014 10:52:49 PM
SparkItUp posted...
I'm really expecting Conker to be brought up to be honest. I just got a feeling this is the E3 Conker comes back.

Maybe MS will pair someone up with Rare like they did with Double Helix and Killer Instinct?
#5SparkItUpPosted 5/17/2014 10:58:01 PM(edited)
Samus3D posted...
SparkItUp posted...

Maybe MS will pair someone up with Rare like they did with Double Helix and Killer Instinct?

I think a Conker return and/or State of Decay sequel announcement would probably seal the deal for me as far as an XB1 purchase. Ideally I'd like a good bit of exclusives that appeal to me, but I don't think I'd be able to wait if either one or the other was announced.
#6Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 10:57:28 PM
Samus3D posted...
The rail grinding should speed up with the final game this FALL.

That's what I don't like about it. You seem to go way to fast on a rail after having no real speed and just jumping on the rail the physics make no sense and they look dumb. I can look past bad physics most the time but when they are this terrible ill pass.
#7aheroafakePosted 5/17/2014 11:00:31 PM
I was looking forward to the game until I saw the recent videos of it. Now it doesn't look like it'll be much fun.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#8Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 11:10:32 PM(edited)
aheroafake posted...
I was looking forward to the game until I saw the recent videos of it. Now it doesn't look like it'll be much fun.

Pretty much how I was it was gonna be a day one for me but now I will probably pass altogether. I honestly hope they announce something really good for this year