Xbox Live > PS Plus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live > PS Plus
1 year ago#21
Horridhal posted...
TheSL1Club
That's all you got now lol? Hard to rebut when facts are against you right?

No. You just aren't worth the argument.

Think whatever you like though, I'm sure you'll have another post about how you 'beat me.'

Have a ball with it.

No but you can start arguing why they are equal thou instead of dancing around the argument, I'll wait, let's start with giving an equivalent of a free vita game shall we? How are two services equal when they are not offering equal values? Well?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
1 year ago#22
As a neutral party, I think PS plus is the better value.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
1 year ago#23
Everyone outside of this board pretty must universally agrees that PSN is better than XBL and there is absolutely no doubt as to the value of PS+ over XBL... none. It's like arguing about climate change.
---
Did you love Socom 1/2?
https://www.sofstudios.com H-Hour
1 year ago#24
DerekRoss posted...
two arcade games vs one indie

nuff said right?

2 vs 8, actually. Unlike XB, we've been getting one every month. You got 0.
---
Master! We are in a tight spot!
1 year ago#25
TheSL1Club posted...
Horridhal posted...
TheSL1Club
That's all you got now lol? Hard to rebut when facts are against you right?

No. You just aren't worth the argument.

Think whatever you like though, I'm sure you'll have another post about how you 'beat me.'

Have a ball with it.

No but you can start arguing why they are equal thou instead of dancing around the argument, I'll wait, let's start with giving an equivalent of a free vita game shall we? How are two services equal when they are not offering equal values? Well?

Careful now. He'll start editing your posts through quotes to make it seem like he 'won' the discussion...
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
1 year ago#26
Wait, when did "indie" become a bad thing on Microsoft boards? I thought the 360 was all about Minecraft and stuff.

Oh yeah, wait, I remember. It changed when Mattrick alienated indie devs.

That being said, I enjoyed Outlast, even bought the DLC. I've seen big budget games with worse production values. Don't Starve and Thomas Was Alone were pretty great too, I don't think I would have tried them without Plus though.
1 year ago#27
ps+ games > games w/ gold

/thread
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
1 year ago#28
TC got them PS kids mad LOL
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
1 year ago#29
DerekRoss posted...
two arcade games vs one indie

nuff said right?

You realise live arcade games are indie games right?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
1 year ago#30
Horridhal posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Then xbl copied ps+ would be more appropriate to use than = as they are not = at all.

Dude, you tried to troll someone and failed. Just admit it and move on. Stop trying to make yourself seem like you are correct.

The two services are equal, which is what my post implies, and is factually accurate since XBL is almost an exact copy of PS+.

Your lack of critical thinking and deduction skills and inability to realize that I, pretty obviously, meant XBG had carbon copied PS+ is not my fault. It is yours.

They are far from equal. PS+ gives you a lot more games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live > PS Plus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived