Watch_Dogs Xbone screens

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch_Dogs Xbone screens
2 years ago#1

2 years ago#2
I don't know how I feel about the graphics...
War. War never changes.
2 years ago#3's not true! That's impossible!
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Assassin's Creed II, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
2 years ago#4
Where is your cloud now? (sorry I just wanted to type that, I'm well aware that the cloud doesn't work that way)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
2 years ago#5
good thing dnmt doesnt have an xbox, hes already dissapointed in those screenshots for no reason!
2 years ago#6
Let the cloud and dx12 do its thing, then it'll be gold.
2 years ago#7
I wouldn't be upset about those visuals if I had the Xbox One.
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
2 years ago#8
Oh noes! Generation lost for XBO. There is no way a gae is fun at less than 1080@60fps. I guess that means the PS4 version won't sell any copies at all at only 900p@30fps, right?
2 years ago#9
Someone needs to adjust the brightness/gamma/contrast.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
2 years ago#10
It looks better here. And by better looking I'm only referring to the graphics. The gameplay still looks like the most boring thing on earth. I can't believe this game is going to make billions and spawn a series that will last all gen.
Being modded without reason since 2035.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch_Dogs Xbone screens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived