Watch_Dogs Xbone screens

#61TrueBlue91Posted 5/18/2014 7:17:51 AM
Seriously, the screens are hideous. What in the world happened to the graphics? Freaking Uncharted 2 looked miles better. A 7th gen game.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#62KupinPosted 5/18/2014 7:46:11 AM
I believe the screens are captured from the stream or video because it has lots of compression artifacts and too blocky. Hopefully people who play it early have at least capture the game screen directly using capture device.
#63SparkItUpPosted 5/18/2014 8:29:05 AM(edited)
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...
SparkItUp posted...
In all fairness...there is a lot of speculation (from Neogaf) that the gameplay from this guy is based off beta gameplay. People should just calm down until the game comes out. The site really seems like a troll review to be honest and not to be taken seriously. I'm not saying the speculation is right or wrong, but it just seems absurd for it to be this bad looking.

Every bad "rumor" concerning graphics on the Xbone has turned out to be true thus far so I'm not sure I'd be so willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

What "bad" rumors concerning graphics on the Xbone? Just that they're worse than PS4's? Everyone knows they will be, but its not game changing like you'd like it to be.

If the rumors are false, then yes, it's worse than XB1 owners could fear. During daylight, the graphics look very much like they are from last gen. Now keep in mind, the rumor is that the gameplay that shows daylight gameplay on the XB1 is just beta, so there is that saving grace if the rumors are true and it truly is't XB1 final game gameplay.

But if that is final development gameplay for the XB1, well...lets just say it's going to be a long gaming generation for XB1 owners....Keep in mind though, there can't be no way that is final development version gameplay for the XB1 because it's just too bad looking.
#64RJones416Posted 5/18/2014 8:33:51 AM
looks like a xbox360 game to me.
#65InterzoneMantraPosted 5/18/2014 8:36:21 AM
what's up with the lighting, it makes everything look flat. If the ps4 or the x1 version really looks like this in the end, then i'll just give the pc version a try.
#66josh924Posted 5/18/2014 8:49:17 AM
Other than the brightness settings apparently being turned all the way up, it looks fine. Also, its not like the PS4 version will look all that much better. I've yet to see a situation similar to Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on the original Xbox compared to the same game on the PS2.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#67MrImpatient35Posted 5/18/2014 9:00:51 AM
Wileyx15 posted...
I don't know how I feel about the graphics...

Yeah. The graphics are iffy to me. I've been keeping up with the game. Videos, pics, etc, and the game looks decent during the day, but looks very good at night or when it's raining. It's weird how it looks really good 2/3 of the time.
---
FML
#68MrImpatient35Posted 5/18/2014 9:06:16 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Wileyx15 posted...
I don't know how I feel about the graphics...

Yeah. The graphics are iffy to me. I've been keeping up with the game. Videos, pics, etc, and the game looks decent during the day, but looks very good at night or when it's raining. It's weird how it looks really good 2/3 of the time.

Also, I wish TC would've included a link of ALL the pics, instead of picking the worst ones. You'll see what I'm talking about. The game looks awesome at night. Better yet...I should post the 101 video.
---
FML
#69N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 5/18/2014 9:06:56 AM
aj4x94 posted...
No....no....That's not true! That's impossible!

AYE EM YOR FAH THAW!!
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#70Golden MavenPosted 5/18/2014 9:10:35 AM
That's the 360 version people. TC is just trying to kill time (he has an epic amount to kill).
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14