Sony posting pics of Forza 5 off as Driveclub footage on Facebook

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sony posting pics of Forza 5 off as Driveclub footage on Facebook

User Info: kiljaeden

kiljaeden
2 years ago#31
Sony did that with forza 4 (I think it was 4) on GT5 screens before. It was funny. Calling it a "mistake" the first time was ok, the second time though.............
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
"Gotta keep the devil, way down in the hole."

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
2 years ago#32
kiljaeden posted...
Sony did that with forza 4 (I think it was 4) on GT5 screens before. It was funny. Calling it a "mistake" the first time was ok, the second time though.............

Is still a mistake.. a mistake that many other companies have made repeatedly in the past. This isn't a sony only thing. That doesn't absolve them of the error, but seriously.. it was a marketing team error.. it isn't a big ****ing deal, regardless if it was sony, ms, or nintendo.

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
2 years ago#33
http://www.1up.com/news/sony-pgr3-promote-gran-turismo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#34
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152414618545050&set=pb.298762585049.-2207520000.1400428337.&type=3&theater

Someone is getting fired.

LMAO!

Look at the Mario one someone posted too XD

Sony knows what's up stealing from MS. : )
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

pblimp360
2 years ago#35
Porunga posted...
kiljaeden posted...

Is still a mistake.. a mistake that many other companies have made repeatedly in the past. This isn't a sony only thing. That doesn't absolve them of the error, but seriously.. it was a marketing team error.. it isn't a big ****ing deal, regardless if it was sony, ms, or nintendo.

lol Yeah, okay, keep lying to yourself. If this was MS that did this, you wouldn't be saying this..
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

Porunga
2 years ago#36
pblimp360 posted...
Porunga posted...
kiljaeden posted...

lol Yeah, okay, keep lying to yourself. If this was MS that did this, you wouldn't be saying this..

Yeah I would.. because yeah, I did.. when MS did it a few months ago. Not everyone is like you.

pblimp360
2 years ago#37
Porunga posted...
Yeah I would.. because yeah, I did.. when MS did it a few months ago. Not everyone is like you.

Sure. But this is nothing to me. It's simply hilarious and even moreso that people recognized the BS immediately and parodied it.

I just call BS to it being a "mistake". They knew what they were doing.

Porunga
2 years ago#38
pblimp360 posted...
Porunga posted...

Sure. But this is nothing to me. It's simply hilarious and even moreso that people recognized the BS immediately and parodied it.

I just call BS to it being a "mistake". They knew what they were doing.

I honestly don't know what I expected from someone like you. I shouldn't be surprised, but.. I am.

pblimp360
2 years ago#39
Porunga posted...
I honestly don't know what I expected from someone like you. I shouldn't be surprised, but.. I am.

lol Get outta here with this crybaby nonsense. Don't care what you expected "from someone like me" as you did exactly what I expected from someone like you.

I said nothing offensive or surprising. Just calling out BS when I see it. Too bad your overlords were caught I guess and you're upset people are saying anything about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sony posting pics of Forza 5 off as Driveclub footage on Facebook

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived