Sony posting pics of Forza 5 off as Driveclub footage on Facebook

#31kiljaedenPosted 5/18/2014 2:30:03 PM
Sony did that with forza 4 (I think it was 4) on GT5 screens before. It was funny. Calling it a "mistake" the first time was ok, the second time though.............
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
"Gotta keep the devil, way down in the hole."
#32PorungaPosted 5/18/2014 2:52:31 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Sony did that with forza 4 (I think it was 4) on GT5 screens before. It was funny. Calling it a "mistake" the first time was ok, the second time though.............

Is still a mistake.. a mistake that many other companies have made repeatedly in the past. This isn't a sony only thing. That doesn't absolve them of the error, but seriously.. it was a marketing team error.. it isn't a big ****ing deal, regardless if it was sony, ms, or nintendo.
#33DojoMaxPosted 5/18/2014 3:07:13 PM
http://www.1up.com/news/sony-pgr3-promote-gran-turismo
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#34pblimp360Posted 5/18/2014 3:16:57 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152414618545050&set=pb.298762585049.-2207520000.1400428337.&type=3&theater

Someone is getting fired.

LMAO!

Look at the Mario one someone posted too XD

Sony knows what's up stealing from MS. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#35pblimp360Posted 5/18/2014 3:17:53 PM
Porunga posted...
kiljaeden posted...

Is still a mistake.. a mistake that many other companies have made repeatedly in the past. This isn't a sony only thing. That doesn't absolve them of the error, but seriously.. it was a marketing team error.. it isn't a big ****ing deal, regardless if it was sony, ms, or nintendo.

lol Yeah, okay, keep lying to yourself. If this was MS that did this, you wouldn't be saying this..
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#36PorungaPosted 5/18/2014 3:20:20 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Porunga posted...
kiljaeden posted...

lol Yeah, okay, keep lying to yourself. If this was MS that did this, you wouldn't be saying this..

Yeah I would.. because yeah, I did.. when MS did it a few months ago. Not everyone is like you.
#37pblimp360Posted 5/18/2014 3:22:40 PM
Porunga posted...
Yeah I would.. because yeah, I did.. when MS did it a few months ago. Not everyone is like you.

Sure. But this is nothing to me. It's simply hilarious and even moreso that people recognized the BS immediately and parodied it.

I just call BS to it being a "mistake". They knew what they were doing.
---
#38PorungaPosted 5/18/2014 3:27:33 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Porunga posted...

Sure. But this is nothing to me. It's simply hilarious and even moreso that people recognized the BS immediately and parodied it.

I just call BS to it being a "mistake". They knew what they were doing.

I honestly don't know what I expected from someone like you. I shouldn't be surprised, but.. I am.
#39pblimp360Posted 5/18/2014 3:35:28 PM
Porunga posted...
I honestly don't know what I expected from someone like you. I shouldn't be surprised, but.. I am.

lol Get outta here with this crybaby nonsense. Don't care what you expected "from someone like me" as you did exactly what I expected from someone like you.

I said nothing offensive or surprising. Just calling out BS when I see it. Too bad your overlords were caught I guess and you're upset people are saying anything about it.
---