XBOX ONE will feature External Hard Drive support soon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX ONE will feature External Hard Drive support soon!

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
2 years ago#1
http://www.loadthegame.com/2014/05/17/xbox-one-might-feature-external-hard-drive-support-soon/

Guess what we have to look forward to at this year's E3, XBROS!

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#2
Thank god.

Anyone else an all-digital gamer?

I will never buy another disc copy again.
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#3
SampsonM posted...
Thank god.

I'm half and half. I buy some games digital, but not all. I'm buy all digital when I can sell them back.
FML

User Info: yanksfan4247

yanksfan4247
2 years ago#4
I will be all digital on online only games (Titanfall, Division). But they need Preordering + preloading on the Bone.
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 years ago#5
SampsonM posted...
Thank god.

I would be more inclined to go all digital if it was worth it. But 90% of the time I can get whatever game is it less with physical. The only really benefit digital has in my mind is you don't have to switch discs. Which I don't mind doing anyway.

User Info: Kolanifv

Kolanifv
2 years ago#6
They can't use soon, Soon(tm) is a trademark of Sony Online Entertainment.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
2 years ago#7
That's good news for X1 owners, finally the ability to expand your available space.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts

User Info: Haeravon

Haeravon
2 years ago#8
Are these over-priced proprietary hard drives (ex: Xbox brand ones, like their over-priced jump drives for the 360), or are they adding 3rd-party support?
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com.

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
2 years ago#9
Haeravon posted...
Are these over-priced proprietary hard drives (ex: Xbox brand ones, like their over-priced jump drives for the 360), or are they adding 3rd-party support?

Good question. I have a feeling the external hard drive support will be an announcement at E3, but think this potential could be announcement is not as big as the $399 kinect less announcement.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX ONE will feature External Hard Drive support soon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived