Microsoft tweeted that "old friends" will be at their E3 conference

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft tweeted that "old friends" will be at their E3 conference
1 year ago#11
AkumaOutsider posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
If they used that wording and Mistwalker isn't there, I'll be beyond disappointed

Why mistwalker?

Because people have been demanding a Lost Odyssey 2 for years, even a Blue Dragon 2. If Phil Spencer really has been listening and he wants the Xbox One to have even a pulse when it launches in Japan, he needs to get Mistwalker back
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
1 year ago#12
bossk5 posted...
Why will you be disappointed? It just means no Mistwalker game announced for the console you don't own. It shouldn't affect you at all really.

My Kinect is staring right at me guy, all I have to say is "Xbox On" and the red bars will appear on it and it'll be watching me
---
1 year ago#13
bossk5 posted...
Why will you be disappointed? It just means no Mistwalker game announced for the console you don't own. It shouldn't affect you at all really.

My Kinect is staring right at me guy, all I have to say is "Xbox On" and the red bars will appear on it and it'll be watching me

Honestly, if you holdover trolls from last gen are going to continue your ways you should at least make new accounts.....then nobody will recognize you.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#14
They're expecting their 360 fan base to show up?
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
1 year ago#15
bossk5 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Honestly, if you holdover trolls from last gen are going to continue your ways you should at least make new accounts.....then nobody will recognize you.

I have only been vocal against Microsoft in the past when they were truly exploiting consumers, especially with the Red Ring of Death fiasco. You have done nothing but defend them through all the mud you have been dragged through as their internet defender.

I think they have come a long way though, it just took the PS4 to take Xbox down quite a few notches and it's only made things better for me as a gamer and a consumer. And I say that with my PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U sitting next to each other.

You are far.... FAR too old to keep being an internet bully like you are, bossk. It just says a lot about the life you have more than anything else
---
1 year ago#16
Banjo and Kazooie?
---
Gamefaqs: where 12 year olds tease 11 year olds for acting like 10 year olds.
1 year ago#17
bossk5 posted...
bossk5 posted...

I have only been vocal against Microsoft in the past when they were truly exploiting consumers, especially with the Red Ring of Death fiasco. You have done nothing but defend them through all the mud you have been dragged through as their internet defender.

I think they have come a long way though, it just took the PS4 to take Xbox down quite a few notches and it's only made things better for me as a gamer and a consumer. And I say that with my PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U sitting next to each other.

You are far.... FAR too old to keep being an internet bully like you are, bossk. It just says a lot about the life you have more than anything else

A natural defense mechanism of the message board troll..... Playing the victim.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#18
chedibang1994 posted...
s8dsm73rx432dgz posted...
Their old BFF, DRM.

Didn't know sony shared bff's

They didn't. Sony never had DRM.
1 year ago#19
Banjo & Kazooie will be there.
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
1 year ago#20
Ballmer is Back! (/cue Twilight-zone music...)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft tweeted that "old friends" will be at their E3 conference

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived