What happened to Titanfall? (Driftor)

#1BS_InfinitePosted 5/18/2014 1:47:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W3VxRNsRgxY#t=49
---
--
-
#2mcnichojPosted 5/18/2014 2:30:34 PM
I love Titanfall because it brings out so much stupidity in everyone.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#3ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/18/2014 2:31:53 PM
I knew from the start that would happen to TF. The game has no real substance to it.
#4BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/18/2014 2:32:42 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
I knew from the start that would happen to TF. The game has no real substance to it.

Reason for purchased reviews.
---
"Microsoft's warchest + guns with ammunition = the death of innovation" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#5TBONE_OGPosted 5/18/2014 2:42:03 PM
I played Titanfall for 2 months straight. And still play it at least 5 times a week maybe?

I have a bunch of other games to play. I'm trying to get through that backlog.

The game doesn't get old for me. I don't play it that much now because I think to myself, "Damn.. I'm playing this game too much, let's play something else."
---
Always O.G.
#6gdogghenriksonPosted 5/18/2014 3:03:55 PM
mcnichoj posted...
I love Titanfall because it brings out so much stupidity in everyone.

How so?
#7BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 6:13:36 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

It's an okay game. I think if they could do it over again knowing now how the community reacted to it it could have been great
---
--
-
#8ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/19/2014 6:37:46 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

It's an okay game. I think if they could do it over again knowing now how the community reacted to it it could have been great

Don't get me wrong. When I've played a session or 2 of TF I've enjoyed the hell out of it but for some reason I don't feel any sense of achievement while playing. I think why CoD is more addictive to me and probably to others is there are killstreaks. Killstreaks alone motivate you to play one more round just so you can get that high streak and dominate... That's how I feel with TF, there's just not a lot of things the game offers to motivate me to play "just one more game".
#9_Doomguy_Posted 5/19/2014 6:59:42 PM
Maybe we're just enjoying the sh*t out of it instead of talking about the game on the internet? Idk....
#10ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/19/2014 7:06:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]