Any RPG exclusives in the future?

#1xJehodxPosted 5/18/2014 4:51:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any RPG's that are confirmed to be an Xbone exclusive (not a console exclusive, but actually exclusive).

Last generation I bought a 360 for Mass Effect. If anyone is wondering what I mean by RPG.
---
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
#2CrysianiaPosted 5/18/2014 4:57:56 PM(edited)
Only can think of fable on xbox one and project beast + guerilla games new IP on ps4.

Might be more but i cant think of any at the moment, think xbox one is rumoured to have a jrpg in the works.
#3xJehodx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 5:01:18 PM
A JRPG?
Hmm.. I guess I'll have to wait until E3 to see if either console is worth picking up in the near future.

Are they expanding on what the Kinect can do?
I don't have cable, but do use Netflix/Hulu.
---
#4CrysianiaPosted 5/18/2014 5:02:04 PM
Oh forgot to mention deep down on ps4, but its from capcom and f2p so who knows if its good or bad:)
#5Samus3DPosted 5/18/2014 5:41:18 PM
There aren't many RPG exclusives between PS4 and X1 yet. The awesome Japanese developer could be Mist Walker.
#6Samus3DPosted 5/18/2014 5:50:17 PM
It'll be nice if the X1 got an couple heavy JRPG years like the 360 did with Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, and Enchancted Arms.
#7xJehodx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 6:42:45 PM
I really enjoyed Blue Dragon and always find Tales games worthwhile.
Hopefully we'll hear announcements of some quality games outside the FPS realm.

I looked at Deep Down, seems interesting, but with Capcom making the game I'll have to wait to see a couple reviews.
---
#8NSGraphitePosted 5/18/2014 6:52:59 PM
For now, Tales seems like its going to be playstation exclusive with the occasional 3ds release. i wouldnt expect anything from them on the xbox front. same with atlus and persona/smt.

Most wrpgs are going to go 3rd party this go around, examples being dragon age, mass effect, the witcher, elder scrolls etc. i'm surprised that deep down is playstation exclusive. I would have pegged that one for multiplatform too.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#9NSGraphitePosted 5/18/2014 6:56:59 PM
For now, Tales seems like its going to be playstation exclusive with the occasional 3ds release. i wouldnt expect anything from them on the xbox front. same with atlus and persona/smt.

Most wrpgs are going to go 3rd party this go around, examples being dragon age, mass effect, the witcher, elder scrolls etc. i'm surprised that deep down is playstation exclusive. I would have pegged that one for multiplatform too.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#10pobbesPosted 5/18/2014 8:07:03 PM
NSGraphite posted...

i sure hope it continues that way. 360 JRPGs didn't sell very well / as well as it could have if released on the PS3.