Why did Titanfall die so quick?

#1dolablaPosted 5/18/2014 8:35:43 PM
This game received a lot of hype (and deservedly so), but I don't think I've ever seen a game fall off the map as quick as Titanfall. It's almost like everybody went to back CoD and Battlefield.
#2VoidBeyondPosted 5/18/2014 8:38:13 PM
Not really.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#3HorridhalPosted 5/18/2014 8:38:36 PM
Lack of content.

It got old after a day or so for me.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#4aheroafakePosted 5/18/2014 8:39:27 PM
It sucked, that's why.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#5SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/18/2014 8:39:41 PM
dolabla posted...
This game received a lot of hype (and deservedly so), but I don't think I've ever seen a game fall off the map as quick as Titanfall. It's almost like everybody went to back CoD and Battlefield.

I don't get why you think its dead already. DLC just came out for it and its awesome.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#6SiriusSternFanPosted 5/18/2014 8:40:27 PM
No offline mode. No single player.

It's just another Mech game.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#7OliverValdezPosted 5/18/2014 8:42:13 PM
Dead? Mmm interesting I play this game all day and never have to wait for a match. DLC just came put and like the poster above said "new maps are awesome!
---
GT olivermanuel
#8warz0r09Posted 5/18/2014 8:43:44 PM
Must be on crack because I never have problem finding a game. It's instant.
#9Kocano26Posted 5/18/2014 8:44:05 PM
Holy hell you throw a piece of crap thread out like this and the amount of sony sucking leeches that cling on are amazing...

Just another mech game..eh?? must be a long damn list then right? With a lot of good recent stuff RIGHT?
---
Kocano Wins!
#10peephole303Posted 5/18/2014 8:52:27 PM
Kocano26 posted...
Holy hell you throw a piece of crap thread out like this and the amount of sony sucking leeches that cling on are amazing...

Just another mech game..eh?? must be a long damn list then right? With a lot of good recent stuff RIGHT?

only one is actually from the PS4 board.... so maybe the are trolls who just want to stir things up between the two boards?

but anyways its the same thing as Warhawk and MAG on the PS3 i enjoy the hell out of those games but i dont really have much to talk about.

All MP matches are essentially the same when you go down to the bare bones of what happened sure it excites you at the time and you will still remember the interaction but it wont be as good as telling someone else your experience... as they didnt experience it.

While single player on the other hand its confined like a movie.. sure your actions will be different but the story binds the experience together and brings more discussion It may be a different path but it is the same experience.

Its why a game needs the perfect balance of an addictive MP and a SP that will create discussion
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.