Xbox One w/ Kinect $429.99 at Frys

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/19/2014 5:46:56 AM
http://www.frys.com/product/7721518?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Should include free Forza, I know Gamestop sells the old units without the game packed in but supplies a code and I'm sure if you contact MS they would supply the code since its part of their promotion now.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#2Laylow12Posted 5/19/2014 8:40:04 AM
Im surprised the bots aren't in here spinning this as some kind of troll topic. Smh

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3PlzstopflamingPosted 5/19/2014 8:43:41 AM
Who cares? Cheaper system = more install base = more people to play with. That's all the average xbox one owner should care about. If I worried about how much something sold for all the time I'd have stocks in their company.
#4DojoMaxPosted 5/19/2014 9:00:42 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Im surprised the bots aren't in here spinning this as some kind of troll topic. Smh

Troll Bitz topic aside, no one really cares.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#5Laylow12Posted 5/19/2014 11:34:48 AM
DojoMax posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You're probably right but there might be one person looking for an XBOX ONE so the topic is helpful for them.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 4:49:30 PM
Laylow12 posted...
DojoMax posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You're probably right but there might be one person looking for an XBOX ONE so the topic is helpful for them.

Some people have issues, I just ignore people like him.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant