Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
2 years ago#11
Ponies are out in full force today.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#12
Lol, no.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
2 years ago#13
Yes = 6
No = 63

LOL
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |

User Info: chicken8or

chicken8or
2 years ago#14
I do not own a PS4 and haven't owned a Playstation console since PS2 (very briefly owned a PSP, but it went back within 2 months).

With that in mind, Titanfall is so, so far from being a masterpiece. It is a BLAST to play for about 24-48 hours of game time (heavily leaning towards the 24 hour mark), but after that it is a chore and becomes extremely monotonous and boring.

Titanfall is good enough that it will get a sequel, but I don't see it going much past that. The series will die unless Titanfall 2 absolutely changes everything and blows us all away. I don't see that happening.
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#15
Who the hell voted Titanfall a masterpiece ? Unless they voted yes by mistake.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#16
Not at all. Titanfall is a fun game, but far from a masterpiece. Too many shortcomings to for me to consider that. I do have high hopes for the inevitable sequel.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: SlugSh0t

SlugSh0t
2 years ago#17
definitely not. needs far more modes, and fine tuning. i think bots need to be done with, or player combatants increased for starters
>_______________>

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
2 years ago#18
No wonder people call this site Ponyfaqs.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#19
ssjgohhku posted...
No wonder people call this site Ponyfaqs.

http://tinyurl.com/pn9l5mp

That should help you out. I hear it works. Why else would you spend three posts resorting to juvenile name calling?

Titanfall was fun, but it has gotten boring for a lot of people. Including myself.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
2 years ago#20
It's always funny when topics like these bring out the really obvious trolls/fanboys. That aside the campaign alone disqualifies it, it's a decent game but I already stopped playing it a few weeks after launch.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived