How would you honestly rate Xbox One thus far

#31Reece504Posted 5/19/2014 10:21:46 PM
Homie_202 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
I gave it a 5 it's good but everything is a SEVERE step back from the 360.

Games-none that are that great
UI-horrendous
Controller-pretty crappy
Kinect-just as bad as the last
Updates-meh
Live Experience-worse then live I've had more disconnects on my one then my 360
Apps-about the same
TV functionality-haven't used it yet but I don't see the point in turning on my xbox and my tv just to watch tv.

Troll alert.

I love how these boards anyone who doesn't agree with someone or has valid complaints is instantly labeled as a troll or a fanboy of the other console.

Well it's kinda obvious controller crappy?
Live worst then 360???
Didn't even try the tv or snap features
Kinect is better than old kinect by a lot it actually captures fingers and toes also you don't need as much space to use it like before

The rest I can give you but come on lol heck I'll give you the kinect but just noticed games you don't like anything on it so dr3, ki, pvz, titanfall, child of light, super time force, ryse, none of those are great?
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#32PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 6:37:02 AM
Reece504 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

UI-horrendous
Controller-pretty crappy
Updates-meh
Apps-about the same
TV functionality-haven't used it yet but I don't see the point in turning on my xbox and my tv just to watch tv.

Troll alert.

I love how these boards anyone who doesn't agree with someone or has valid complaints is instantly labeled as a troll or a fanboy of the other console.

Live worst then 360???
Kinect is better than old kinect by a lot it actually captures fingers and toes also you don't need as much space to use it like before

The rest I can give you but come on lol heck I'll give you the kinect but just noticed games you don't like anything on it so dr3, ki, pvz, titanfall, child of light, super time force, ryse, none of those are great?

He's not trolling he gave a 5 and came out and explained wwhy. Do you see any of people picking a 1 come out and explaining why cause I don't.
#33ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/20/2014 12:56:00 PM
Reece504 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

UI-horrendous
Controller-pretty crappy
Updates-meh
Apps-about the same

Troll alert.

Live worst then 360???

No none of those games are great and the XOne controller looks and feels like cheap crap. The 360 controller was much better.
#34DarthUchiha91Posted 5/20/2014 12:59:33 PM
The X-1 could be better, but seriously? Look at at them ones. Why did all of yall voted a one?

all of yall voted a one....

all Voted a one.....

all.....one...
---
Why is it that the 'City of Angels' is so Hell-bent on destroying its female population?
#35ben10pokemon79Posted 5/23/2014 2:23:52 PM
PackersXLV posted...
I would like to see the opinion of those who rated it a 1.

99% of people who voted 1 out of 10 don't actually own an Xbox 1.
---
Gamertag: Daredad Crust|PSN ID: PlasmaTornado|NNID: CrystalInferno
#36Lord_Ka1nPosted 5/23/2014 3:15:35 PM(edited)
So this is based just on the console itself? Ok, if I imagine a different company was behind it or that Microsoft didn't go all Microsoft on us.

Probably like a 7, and an 8 for the ps4. They're both way too underpowered to last a whole gen. But the one is weaker, has an inferior sub, and an akward non symmetrical Controller
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back