Watch Dogs: X1 vs. ps4 graphics comparison

#1MrImpatient35Posted 5/23/2014 2:21:34 PM
http://gearnuke.com/watch-dogs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-graphics-comparison/

Is it me, or the differences between the version are very small? Maybe it's small on my TV, cause the differences were pretty slight to me. IMO, the X1 version has better contrast...I think that's the right word to describe it. It was dark and gloomy.

After seeing this, I'm happy I pre-ordered yesterday.
---
FML
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 5/23/2014 2:25:42 PM(edited)
You're really not going to tell the difference between 792p and 900p.

You'd need very large tv to tell. And if you went out to buy a 50" tv after hearing that, you'd probably be asking yourself why the hell you just did that and was that truly worth going out and buying one to see?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#3cremasterfanPosted 5/23/2014 2:26:40 PM
The PS4 has an extra hour of exclusive gameplay. But I am sure your Xbox fans won't be able to notice that on your TVs either...
#4TrickyPonyPosted 5/23/2014 2:27:10 PM
preordered where? I'm trying to decide if the hacking bonuses GS is offering is worth me preordering it there.
#5BryanPS360Posted 5/23/2014 2:28:27 PM(edited)
The differences are small. I'm getting the PS4 version, but I think it's silly to rag on the XB1 version.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2014 2:29:50 PM
cremasterfan posted...
The PS4 has an extra hour of exclusive gameplay. But I am sure your Xbox fans won't be able to notice that on your TVs either...

Playing as the least interesting secondary character is not a great exclusive. In fact, based on the quality of the exclusive AssCreed stuff all along, no one is missing out by skipping it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#7MetroidFan9999Posted 5/23/2014 2:29:57 PM
I don't care, I have a 32 inch 720p television and sit 20 feet away. I'm good.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#8VoidBeyondPosted 5/23/2014 2:30:39 PM
cremasterfan posted...

An extra hour that ALWAYS gets release one to two months after it's been out. Silly fanboy, it's like CoD. It's timed exclusive. It's happened with AC3 and 4, probably others, and I'm 99% sure it's gonna happen for this too.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#9That_Damn_KidPosted 5/23/2014 2:32:31 PM
Another one of these?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#10cremasterfanPosted 5/23/2014 2:32:44 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
cremasterfan posted...

Playing as the least interesting secondary character is not a great exclusive. In fact, based on the quality of the exclusive AssCreed stuff all along, no one is missing out by skipping it.

What a shock, surprisingly you don't feel like you are missing out by not getting this content... I am sure you would be saying the same thing if this content was just on the Xbone version and not a PS4 exclusive...