Halo game idea: Would anyone like... Original Halo trillogy spoilers

#1GietzyPosted 5/23/2014 1:26:09 PM
Would anyone like an FPS, post schism, Elite based game. You could play as the Halo 2/3 Arbiter on the Covenant home world post schism. It would be a great way to add to the Covenant lore. It would use the same basic mechanics as the other Halo FPSs and you could fight in the continuing civil war. It would even be great as an ODST style 2/3 length game.

What other ideas do people have for Halo spin offs?
---
PSWii60, PS4WiiUXBOne
PSN/XBL/Steam: Willavom
#2VoidBeyondPosted 5/23/2014 1:34:56 PM
I'd like to see the Brutes get beat down by the Elites but your idea isn't bad. During the game they could show us the formation of the Storm and have us fight a little with them.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#3BryanPS360Posted 5/23/2014 1:39:34 PM
I would.

I would've preferred that instead of the "Oh, you want to know what the Arbiter's done after Halo 3? Read the books!" route.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#4Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/23/2014 2:05:41 PM
I thought up the idea many years ago, in 2007-08, about a possible Arbiter themed game where he is dealing with rebellions within the Covenant after the Human-Covenant War.

Because I mean, honestly, not EVERY member of the Covenant would have agreed with the Arbiter basically taking over after the prophet's deaths. So it would have been realistic to think that he would have probably several years of rebellion on his hands, from Covenant who still believed in the ways of the prophets.

It's just cool to think that I thought up that idea before anything post-Halo 3 even existed (Glasslands, The Thursday War, etc...), and it turned out to be pretty much what happened.

So yeah, I would be up for any Halo spinoff game where you play as the Covenant.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#5pblimp360Posted 5/23/2014 2:08:40 PM
I actually like this idea. It was one of the more memorable moments in Halo 2 learning and seeing the hierarchy of the Covenant. Being able to play though it as them before the divide would be fairly cool.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved