Microsoft needs to show a game that can visually compete with The Order: 1886

#121chedibang1994Posted 5/24/2014 7:54:49 PM
TestaALT posted...
The Order is going to be released in Q4 of 2014. By that time, they'll have dumbed down the graphics, just like all developers have done in this gen. I'm not siding with Microsoft or Sony -- they are both guilty of false advertising the graphical capabilities of games.

Xbots and sony ponies or fanboys please look at this this will and always happen no exclusive or multiplat is safe
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#122gohoanqPosted 5/24/2014 7:57:50 PM
It's really sad how the people here that honestly started out wanting to defend the XO from Sony fanboys have become fanboys themselves. :/ They don't even see it either lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#123chedibang1994Posted 5/24/2014 8:27:43 PM
gohoanq posted...
It's really sad how the people here that honestly started out wanting to defend the XO from Sony fanboys have become fanboys themselves. :/ They don't even see it either lol
---

They are both stupid it's just low tier pc's but this mine is better than your crap sucks we all know 1886 is false advertising it when coming down to graphics because it will be toned down just like every other game
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#124InjusticeRebornPosted 5/24/2014 10:07:58 PM
rell84 posted...
the order 1886 >>> sunset overdrive just my opinion LOL

Mindwipe77 posted...
this post shows that sunset overdrive is a game for ps fans to fear indeed

rell84 posted...
the order 1886 >> all xbox one exclusives LOL

Mindwipe77 posted...

ahhhhh the sweet sounds of jealousy

Carry on.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer