Xbox One - My Thoughts (If you care)

#11User201322(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 7:29:44 AM
BeefEaster posted...
I'm about to blow your mind

if you hold the game cases upside down they open just like a normal case

Ok so that's helpful. There's no need to do that at all, it's just annoying they changed it without any good reason.
#12Killah PriestPosted 5/24/2014 7:36:13 AM
I've never understood why people stretch video to make it fit a frame. It just makes everything look weird.

image retention
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 5/24/2014 7:40:46 AM
Geist posted...
So many new users, so little room left on my ignore list.

So a fair assessment with valid criticism warrants a place on your ignore list?
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14FinzFan4lifePosted 5/24/2014 8:00:41 AM
User201322 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Ok so that's helpful. There's no need to do that at all, it's just annoying they changed it without any good reason.

Most people are right handed it's easier to hold case with left and grab disc with right I love the new way, but even I didn't I wouldn't cry about it like you are.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#15User201322(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 8:54:33 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
User201322 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Most people are right handed it's easier to hold case with left and grab disc with right I love the new way, but even I didn't I wouldn't cry about it like you are.

Haha ok. Don't worry that the disc/media format has been stored on the right hand side since CD/VHS, Microsoft are right and I'm sure everyone will realise it's been wrong since the 80's and change theirs too. Then everyone, no matter which platform/format they have, can hold the case upside down to take out the disc.