After playing Wolfenstein, I want more SP experiences like it.

#1Jedi454Posted 5/24/2014 9:07:58 AM
I was getting sick of the half baked Campaigns, but Wolfenstein was incredibly well executed. 1K'd brah, now I want something for Xbox one just like it. The Evil Within should be pretty sick, it's using ID Tech 5 as well.
---
"I use to troll a lot cause you guys would hate on my good topics so I wanted revenge but, that didn't work." - SILENTGHOSTS96
#2ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 9:15:19 AM
So you like spending $60 on a 10 hour game?

You have issues.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#3Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 9:23:55 AM
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Why are you mad? It took me 22 hours to do everything, I played the game on the hardest difficulty, got all the collectibles, perks, achievements and I'll be playing it again for fun later on.

Think before you say such ignorant comments. Get yourself educated.
---
"I use to troll a lot cause you guys would hate on my good topics so I wanted revenge but, that didn't work." - SILENTGHOSTS96
#4BeefEasterPosted 5/24/2014 9:26:18 AM
yep, it's a great game

I'm on my alternate timeline playthrough and I'm having even more fun than the first time through because of the perks I unlocked
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#5NewMoonShadowPosted 5/24/2014 9:31:18 AM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

If we're not counting repeat playthroughs in a game's play time, people spent $60 on a thirty minute game (Titanfall), so I don't think they have any room to judge.
#6ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 8:54:49 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

If we're not counting repeat playthroughs in a game's play time, people spent $60 on a thirty minute game (Titanfall), so I don't think they have any room to judge.

Multiplayer and single player games cannot be compared on that aspect for obvious reasons.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#7chedibang1994Posted 5/24/2014 8:57:39 PM
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Non gamer detected
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#8ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 8:58:06 PM
Jedi454 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

Why are you mad? It took me 22 hours to do everything, I played the game on the hardest difficulty, got all the collectibles, perks, achievements and I'll be playing it again for fun later on.

Think before you say such ignorant comments. Get yourself educated.

Would you like me to provide links to all the review sites that criticize the shortness of this game so YOU can be educated?

Also, I'm not the least bit mad. Just uninterested in paying x amount of dollars for y amount of entertainment. And I like to mock those who don't understand that simple formula.

:D
---
#9SiriusSternFanPosted 5/24/2014 8:58:41 PM
ILikesCheese,

It was worth every cent.

Sorry. Too many people like this game.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#10ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 9:02:35 PM
SiriusSternFan posted...
ILikesCheese,

It was worth every cent.

Sorry. Too many people like this game.

It would be worth every cent...to RENT for a weekend.

But gamers are an increasingly foolish lot as this site clearly shows. That is why developers can get away with charging more and providing less.

On a different note, the CHINAWOMENDATING.COM ad at the bottom of this page on my screen cracks me up. Oh CBSi....are you really that desperate for advertising revenue?

:D
---