After playing Wolfenstein, I want more SP experiences like it.

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 8:05:43 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Jedi454 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
So you like spending $60 on a 10 hour game?

Why are you mad? It took me 22 hours to do everything, I played the game on the hardest difficulty, got all the collectibles, perks, achievements and I'll be playing it again for fun later on.

Think before you say such ignorant comments. Get yourself educated.

Would you like me to provide links to all the review sites that criticize the shortness of this game so YOU can be educated?

Also, I'm not the least bit mad. Just uninterested in paying x amount of dollars for y amount of entertainment. And I like to mock those who don't understand that simple formula.

:D

There is a formula, a formula for you being simple minded and delusional. You've never played the game, so how would you know how long it is? Play it on UBER and show me proof that you've finished it 8 hours. If you can't then you're just a little beta boy. ;)
---
"I use to troll a lot cause you guys would hate on my good topics so I wanted revenge but, that didn't work." - SILENTGHOSTS96
#12pblimp360Posted 5/24/2014 9:00:16 PM
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Look at this beta troll. You haven't even played the game and yet you come here trying to tell someone they have issues? Get your clown ass outta here.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#13duces9killaPosted 5/24/2014 9:04:24 PM
ilikecheese is on her period
#14PackersXLVPosted 5/24/2014 9:08:14 PM
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Why must it always come to this mocking other gamers couldn't of you just said "Glad your enjoying it but I'm waiting for a price drop" and move on from it.
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
#15JoeSkeletorPosted 5/24/2014 9:28:28 PM
Im on chapter 14 on hard its not a 10 hour game unless your rushing through on easy. Ive started to like the story after my early criticism.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#16ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 9:45:36 PM
Jedi454 posted...
There is a formula, a formula for you being simple minded and delusional. You've never played the game, so how would you know how long it is? Play it on UBER and show me proof that you've finished it 8 hours. If you can't then you're just a little beta boy. ;)

That is clearly the response of an immature individual.

I gave a very simple and straightforward reason for my opinion that really cannot be argued against by anyone with any sense, or at least those who value a return on their investment.

There are these things called "game reviews", as I mentioned but you obviously must have overlooked for some reason known only to you. See, those "game reviews", again, as I mentioned, mostly concur and complain about the lack of content and the fact that it can be completed in about ten hours, fifteen if you REALLY take your time. That is NOT worth $60 to ME. A rental? Sure. Spending $4 for two days to complete a game is preferable to $60 for the same time period.

"Beta Boy" eh? Do you prefer to be labeled a 'sheep' or just a lowly unimaginative 'conformist' who feels compelled to jump on the latest fad in a vain attempt to feel part of a social group?

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#17ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 9:47:48 PM
pblimp360 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Look at this beta troll. You haven't even played the game and yet you come here trying to tell someone they have issues? Get your clown ass outta here.

"Beta Troll" eh?

Do you walk around and say "Bahhhhhhh" a lot or are you just another unimaginative 'conformist' who feels compelled to jump on the latest fad in a vain attempt to feel part of a social group?

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#18ILikesCheesePosted 5/24/2014 9:51:33 PM
PackersXLV posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

Why must it always come to this mocking other gamers couldn't of you just said "Glad your enjoying it but I'm waiting for a price drop" and move on from it.

I basically did just that, albeit it in another thread by the SAME TC. (He likes to repeat himself a lot.)

Then the whining and ranting started.

So then the mocking started.

It's the circle sploosh of life on the Xbox One Board.
---
#19Jiggy101011Posted 5/24/2014 10:11:12 PM
ILikesCheese posted...

You have issues.

10 hour game? I'm playing on normal and about 12 hours in. I think I have another few hours to go too. Did you personally complete the game in 10 hours? If so what difficulty did you play it on?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sleeping Dogs
#20Xboxstation4Posted 5/24/2014 10:22:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]