What are the Xbox One trolls trying to accomplish?

#21TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 12:24:58 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
demollyon posted...

Gamefaqs mods are worthless.

You'll get banned for saying that. One time on the FF13-2 boards a spoiler topic was up for over an hour and I said what you just said and got my other account permabanned (and all other accounts on the computer, including my brothers) before they even took the topic down. I was also locked from making a new account for three months.

They banned you for having an opinion and criticizing them? How is that fair?
---
GT: JohnnyxSteps
"Apple always prices at a premium. It has made an art out of premium prices. Microsoft has not and cannot price the same way."-PCMag
#22InterzoneMantraPosted 5/24/2014 12:44:05 PM
To be honest the defenders are just as worse as the trolls on this board.
#23cmincPosted 5/24/2014 1:23:33 PM
They bought into hype and it made them buy a crap console that has nothing going for it but halfassed exclusives they dont even want to play and indie games, tc. Try to be more understanding : )

They need to vent.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#24donate123Posted 5/24/2014 2:06:02 PM
TinyTankX posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
demollyon posted...

Gamefaqs mods are worthless.

You'll get banned for saying that. One time on the FF13-2 boards a spoiler topic was up for over an hour and I said what you just said and got my other account permabanned (and all other accounts on the computer, including my brothers) before they even took the topic down. I was also locked from making a new account for three months.

They banned you for having an opinion and criticizing them? How is that fair?

That's the gamefaqs mod logic for you they only do their jobs if you're a sony fanboy otherwise they delete your topics and/or take karma for example i made a topic on the ask the mods board if they could come take a look at this board and get rid of some trolls for us and someone replied with we don't monitor boards so im like ok fair enough and the topic got closed then the next day i come on and it said i lost 3 karma for that topic being "off-topic"
#25rEaPeR_2k4Posted 5/24/2014 2:18:38 PM
GymTanSoccer posted...
Their console is boring so they come here.

This
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy