My uncle got titanfall

#1TarotXIIIPosted 5/24/2014 8:03:55 PM
I just played it with him all day and i go back on what i said about it looking like it gets boring. That game was the s***!!!! SOOOO many funny kills, crazy moments and all around laughs. Idk what you're all talking about saying it sucks. (to be fair, i did too) but d***, i think that convinced me to get it when i get the kinect-less xbox one on june 9th or whenever it is.

Opinions are opinions and i can't change yours but if you haven't tried it out yet, DO IT. At least rent, it's ******* awesome.

lol i just want to say, there was some weird douche on the other team named itachi(already wanted to mess with him) and i called in my titan on him xDD omfg it was hilarious. I would do anything to see what he did when it happened. Or this 1 scared noob inside this place with a smart pistol, i charged in and shot him in the face with a shotgun, he probably screamed in real life.
#2Homie_202Posted 5/24/2014 8:13:44 PM
Is it the first time you played it? Because if so that wears off pretty fast. I loved the game when the beta first came out and the first week or so the game was out. But them it did get VERY repetitive and I stopped playing it after about a week. The. I traded it in about a week ago and don't regret trading it in at all. I've had no desire to play it.
#3Jedi454Posted 5/24/2014 8:15:06 PM
22 hours in, I got about 700/1000G in the game, got bored and sold it.
---
"I use to troll a lot cause you guys would hate on my good topics so I wanted revenge but, that didn't work." - SILENTGHOSTS96
#4Homie_202Posted 5/24/2014 8:16:58 PM
Jedi454 posted...
22 hours in, I got about 700/1000G in the game, got bored and sold it.

This seems to be about everyone. There just isn't content. And you can argue they are coming out with maps packs but they are the most overpriced maps packs I have ever seen.
#5TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2014 8:21:33 PM
I'll play it mildly then. Because i'm also getting child of light and killer instinct. And pre-ordering the evil within, the division and destiny.
#6chedibang1994Posted 5/24/2014 8:22:01 PM
Waiting for more maps , don't want call of duty and not going back to battlefield because it's too realistic so yeah not selling this game it's the best for now until destiny and halo
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#7quincy2000aPosted 5/24/2014 8:23:51 PM
Still rotating between TF, Ghosts and B4 depending on my mood when I get home from work.
---
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP