You think master chief collection is real?

#1chedibang1994Posted 5/24/2014 8:31:19 PM
The game sound to good to be true and if soho big you think the digital version will be?
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/24/2014 11:45:50 PM
I also think it sounds a little too good to be true, that's why I'm remaining skeptical until it officially gets announced.

I was expecting a Halo 2 Anniversary this fall. But when I heard about all of them in one (while that would be awesome), I thought it sounded a bit unrealistic.

We JUST got Combat Evolved Anniversary a few years ago, and Halo 4 is just a year and a half old. So I guess it's just a bit hard to believe.

However, I guess it can make sense. Then Halo 1-4 will be redone and all on the newer system (Xbox One). It would be good eye candy for devoted fans, and a good collection for any newbies to the series, or to people who maybe never got the chance to play the older games.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#3brownmysterPosted 5/24/2014 11:51:37 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I also think it sounds a little too good to be true, that's why I'm remaining skeptical until it officially gets announced.

I was expecting a Halo 2 Anniversary this fall. But when I heard about all of them in one (while that would be awesome), I thought it sounded a bit unrealistic.

We JUST got Combat Evolved Anniversary a few years ago, and Halo 4 is just a year and a half old. So I guess it's just a bit hard to believe.

However, I guess it can make sense. Then Halo 1-4 will be redone and all on the newer system (Xbox One). It would be good eye candy for devoted fans, and a good collection for any newbies to the series, or to people who maybe never got the chance to play the older games.

i get what you are saying about halo anniversary and halo 4 coming out not to long ago. But you have to remember tomb raider came out last year and its on current gen, But i really hope its true i do lol never got to play halo 2 online. My first xbox console was the 360. So i got halo 2 and halo combat evolve to see what the fuss was all about. Was a fan ever since
#4Jerrynsteph4evaPosted 5/25/2014 1:00:46 AM
I'd more likely believe we'd get Halo: Anniversary, a remade Halo 2 and an updated, no extras version of Halo 3 in a package. Halo 4 just seems too new and didn't they JUST release the GotY edition like last month? Most likely 1-3 in my opinion.
#5AwayFromHerePosted 5/25/2014 2:52:12 AM
Didn't MS themselves announce this to be real?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6da_StoOgePosted 5/25/2014 3:04:10 AM
Cautiously optimistic.
---
If I ever go back to the Wii U board, shoot me.
#7TyrannicalPosted 5/25/2014 3:50:20 AM
Probably not that difficult for MS to hire studios to port older Halo games into new Halo 5 engine. It'll at least let everyone play all the halo games on just the xbox one, and that console should last at least another 5 years.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#8demollyonPosted 5/25/2014 3:57:54 AM
I hope it isn't true. I'm getting Xbox one when Halo 5 gets released and I will be seriously tempted to get it if the collection gets released.i have about 30 new games on my Xbox 360 I haven't even started.
#9LooksLikeRainPosted 5/25/2014 4:15:45 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Didn't MS themselves announce this to be real?

No.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#10KolanifvPosted 5/25/2014 5:29:54 AM
The only confirmed HD remasters that haven't came out yet for both next gen consoles are the Metro collection and Last of Us for PS4. Everything else is unannounced or pure speculation at this point. That includes the Master Chief Collection and the Modern Warfare Collection.