You think master chief collection is real?

#11vormisPosted 5/25/2014 5:32:49 AM
I also think it's a little too good to be true. I would think that if 3 remakes were in the works, a little more would have been leaked at this point.

However, if it is real, I'll be extremely happy as I've wanted this forever.
#12GrimMTrixXPosted 5/25/2014 6:23:27 AM
I'm still calling it now that the collection will ONLY have the single player campaigns of halo 1-4 and no MP, or at least no online MP. I really don't think they'd put all the halo 2-4 servers up on Xbox one, all playing different versions of mp. MAYBE we see offline MP, and MAYBE online campaign co-op, but I am not expecting online MP.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)
#13vormisPosted 5/25/2014 6:35:11 AM
GrimMTrixX posted...
I'm still calling it now that the collection will ONLY have the single player campaigns of halo 1-4 and no MP, or at least no online MP. I really don't think they'd put all the halo 2-4 servers up on Xbox one, all playing different versions of mp. MAYBE we see offline MP, and MAYBE online campaign co-op, but I am not expecting online MP.

I think it's quite logical that the previous installments will have no MP. However, I'd expect that if this is true, they may have an online mode with some of the features that will be available in Halo 4...just a guess though but I think they also did that with the re-release of Combat Evolved. I could be wrong though.
#14Foxx3kPosted 5/25/2014 6:46:41 AM
Hasn't there been that leaked footage of Halo 4 running on Xbox One, though?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15KolanifvPosted 5/25/2014 7:53:45 AM(edited)
No. There was a dummied up screenshot that showed a gamertag playing a Halo 4 map on an XBox One UI, but that gamertag doesn't exist.
#16EnderleePosted 5/25/2014 8:19:18 AM
GrimMTrixX posted...

I don't mind if it's just single player Halo 1-4 since there's Halo 5 for MP. I hope this collection is true.
#17TBONE_OGPosted 5/25/2014 8:45:43 AM
I don't think it's real. It doesn't make sense.

Halo 3 was GwG free a few months back on 360. Halo 4 still has people playing.

Now a Halo 2 HD remake actually makes sense and could be real.

All we know is that some kind of Halo game is coming this year.
---
Always O.G.
#18spacejamjordanzPosted 5/25/2014 10:09:48 AM
I would be surprised if it's real. Halo 2 Anniversary seems far more likely IMO. If whatever is produced isn't out by September, then I will likely pass on it initially.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#19chedibang1994(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2014 10:24:25 AM
I swear to god man if it's real I will do shin Chan's booty dance disturbing people at gamestop when buying and also post on youtube(yeah I'm that excited excuse me)
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#20gohoanqPosted 5/25/2014 10:49:45 AM
I really hope it is. I also hope we can buy each game individually(digitally) so that I can actually play them in order without spending probably 80+ dollars on the collection all at once.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.