Microsoft will outlast Sony and Nintendo

#1hollywoodxb1Posted 5/25/2014 7:59:13 AM
Sony is bleeding money and their credit rating has now been downgraded to junk according to Moodys. They have just posted a loss of $1.6 billion last week and expect to remain in the red until March 2015. Their TV business has disappeared, home stereo equipment is almost extinct, they left the phone business because they failed to keep up. I am seeing a pattern here.

Nintendo has the Wii U..................enough said. But they also have the 3DS. Too bad most of the portable business is going to Apple and Samsung.

Microsoft's stock is at a 15 year high, $40.12. They have massive amounts of cash. They are profitable.

These are facts and are indisputable.

Come trolls. Send your replies. My guess is I will see one guy write 1/10 or 0/10 because he is not smart enough to create an actual response. I will see another one write, reassurance topic #5648 because he is also not smart enough to come up with a good response.
#2TrueBlue91Posted 5/25/2014 8:00:24 AM
k
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#3PorungaPosted 5/25/2014 8:01:16 AM
Neat
#4MrImpatient35Posted 5/25/2014 8:02:08 AM
I knew Sony was STRUGGLING right now, but I doubt Nintendo is too. I just know that Wii U isn't selling good at all. I HEARD that Nintendo is already making another console...that's a rumor though.
---
FML
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 5/25/2014 8:02:14 AM
Cool.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#6Pixx0Posted 5/25/2014 8:11:11 AM
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Sony is bleeding money

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps4_console_already_generating_a_profit_for_sony.html

try again son
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#7_MrENigma_Posted 5/25/2014 8:11:54 AM
Sony will probably spin off the less profitable divisions and focus purely on Blu Rays, TVs and Playstation and Nintendo will find a way to survive. If their next console falls short again they may find themselves in some trouble but they are making a ton of money off of the 3DS. No tablet or phone will EVER dominate the handheld market. The big N has that locked. IF the rumors are true that they are already working on their next console and that it'll be a powerhouse I know I'll buy it as well as many others. All Nintendo needs to get back in the race is have a powerful machine that third party devs can get behind along with their awesome first party games. All three will be around for a while for now.
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#8WackyDwarf2010Posted 5/25/2014 8:15:11 AM
How about actually discussing the X1 and its games instead of worrying about what company is/isn't "doing well?"
---
To hell with keeping up with the Joneses; drag them down to YOUR level.
#9hollywoodxb1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2014 8:18:16 AM
Pixx0 posted...
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Sony is bleeding money

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps4_console_already_generating_a_profit_for_sony.html

try again son

Sony is bleeding money, a $1.6 billion loss. Because one facet of a company is profitable, does not mean the company is making money. Look before you type son.
#10LooksLikeRainPosted 5/25/2014 8:19:32 AM
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
hollywoodxb1 posted...
Sony is bleeding money

try again son

Sony is bleeding money, a $1.6 billion loss. Because one facet of a company is profitable, does not mean the company is making money. Look before you type son.

Dayummm.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.