This week need to end so E3 can start for one reason

#1SherIock_HoImesPosted 6/2/2014 5:23:09 PM
All these f***ing stupid X game is rumored to be X1 exclusive can stop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zu3aHPS.jpg
3DS FC: *Zoe* 0662-4233-5689
#2AwayFromHerePosted 6/2/2014 5:25:46 PM
They'll never stop because of Microsoft.

The fantrolls seem to think that just because Microsoft rakes in the money, they are willing to blow that money acquiring random games.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3pblimp360Posted 6/2/2014 5:31:07 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

The fantrolls seem to think that just because Microsoft rakes in the money, they are willing to blow that money acquiring random games.

But aren't Ponies the ones creating them?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#4SherIock_HoImes(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 5:34:26 PM
pblimp360 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

Nope, they're made by X1 fanboys, fantrolls as stated above and people who believe every backwater internet article they find.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zu3aHPS.jpg
3DS FC: *Zoe* 0662-4233-5689
#5AwayFromHerePosted 6/2/2014 5:37:46 PM
pblimp360 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

How the f*** does that even make sense?

Why would Sony fantrolls make topics about Homefront 2 being an XBOne exclusive?
---
#6pblimp360Posted 6/2/2014 5:41:02 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

Why would Sony fantrolls make topics about Homefront 2 being an XBOne exclusive?

Because Ponies infest this board daily and post any nonsense they can? Why are you acting like it's out of these garbage sub creatures behavior?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#7AwayFromHerePosted 6/2/2014 5:42:32 PM
pblimp360 posted...

Because Ponies infest this board daily and post any nonsense they can? Why are you acting like it's out of these garbage sub creatures behavior?

Yet, you insist on calling them 'ponies...'

You're just as bad as them.
---
#8pblimp360Posted 6/2/2014 5:44:25 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Yet, you insist on calling them 'ponies...'

You're just as bad as them.

Yet you're here defending them. You're likely one of these creatures anyway having seen your posts before.
---
#9SabramPosted 6/2/2014 7:12:00 PM
Seems like pblimp is close to a meltdown. His hatred is over flowing so bad i'm surprised he isnt drowning in it.

Xbox fanboys are worse than PS fanboys to me. They tend to lie a lot more often.
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#10Laylow12Posted 6/2/2014 7:15:30 PM
pblimp360 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

This guys in too deep. Send cheezedada in to find him and talk the paranoia outta him.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin