This week need to end so E3 can start for one reason

#51SabramPosted 6/5/2014 5:10:24 AM
I never believed any of those would have been exclusive. Until it's announced whether any of them are there's no point in hyping yourself up towards disappointment.

I would have just read over the thread and moved on if pblimp hadn't started losing his mind (or continued? I'm not sure where he is on his meltdown)
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#52pblimp360Posted 6/5/2014 5:54:09 AM
Sabram posted...
I never believed any of those would have been exclusive. Until it's announced whether any of them are there's no point in hyping yourself up towards disappointment.

I would have just read over the thread and moved on if pblimp hadn't started losing his mind (or continued? I'm not sure where he is on his meltdown)

Nah, Pony Knight, you would've done exactly what trolls do and defend fellow trolls. You can dance around it all day and continue your pathetic attempt at psychology talking about a meltdown but you and I both know what you are. Now go play your Vita and sit down somewhere.

And you are sad. Who as a gamer wants to tone down excitement of an exclusive game? The game is either gonna be good or bad and normal adults know how to adjust their expectations reasonably. Is everyday this hard for you too? : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#53SabramPosted 6/5/2014 8:58:55 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...
Sabram posted...

Nah, Pony Knight, you would've done exactly what trolls do and defend fellow trolls. You can dance around it all day and continue your pathetic attempt at psychology talking about a meltdown but you and I both know what you are. Now go play your Vita and sit down somewhere.

And you are sad. Who as a gamer wants to tone down excitement of an exclusive game? The game is either gonna be good or bad and normal adults know how to adjust their expectations reasonably. Is everyday this hard for you too? : )

A game that actually is exclusive is worth being excited over, i never said it wasnt. All the rampant speculation going on right now about, well, pretty much EVERY un-announced big name sequel being exclusive is just going to end up in a lot of people being disappointed.

Seriously though, you're still trying to call me a Pony Knight? I have defended no fanboys at all, and in fact some of the ones for Sony are even more annoying than you're being. I dislike all fanboys, it doesnt matter how big of one they are or not. All i said before was that the Xbox fanboys seem the most delusional to me.

As for playing on my Vita? I have been, going back and forth between Dragon's Crown on Vita and Dark Souls 2 on PC, playing with a PS3 controller.\

Would you kindly just stop replying to this thread? You're only showing everyone still paying attention to it (which by now i hope are very few) just how foolish you're being.

Edit: Oh wow, i just checked. 308 active messages from you? Do you LIVE on this board or something?
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#54LooksLikeRainPosted 6/5/2014 9:08:05 AM
Enclave posted...
Ugh, I put everybody I see who uses the terms Pony, Xbot and Nintendrone on ignore. Know what I've learned? The VAST majority of my ignore list is composed of Xbox fans.

What does that tell you? There's seriously only a few Sony and Nintendo fanboys on my list but many Xbox fans.

Lmfao at Enclave, of all people, complaining about trolls. Priceless.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#55dataDyneSoldierPosted 6/5/2014 9:16:21 AM
Wow people are SO MAD in this thread. lol
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.