Xbox One Games with Gold games.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Games with Gold games.
1 year ago#1
It's June so the Games with Gold games for Xbox One should be here, but when I go to either Max: The Curse of Brotherhood or Halo Spartan Assault it still says I have to pay for the game ($15 or $10 depending on the game), but I was able to download Dark Souls on the Xbox 360 just fine. It seems like I'm the only one with this problem.
1 year ago#2
It hasn't started yet. It starts with the June update I believe.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
(edited by LooksLikeRain)
1 year ago#3
LooksLikeRain posted...

You are correct:

"With June officially kicking off soon, Xbox Live Gold members are especially prosperous with a total of five free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360. As Head of Xbox Phil Spencer recently announced, June’s system update will debut Games with Gold on Xbox One, with two great games – 'Max: The Curse of Brotherhood' and 'Halo: Spartan Assault.'"

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/games-june-games-with-gold
1 year ago#4
LooksLikeRain posted...

which I've read will be anytime between now and the World Cup
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Games with Gold games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived