79% Of Gamers Say They Won't Buy Cheaper X1

#1BloodyDove2vsPosted 6/3/2014 1:13:22 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/79-Gamers-Say-They-Won-t-Buy-Cheaper-399-Xbox-One-64455.html

This could get ugly..
---
"Microsoft's warchest + guns with ammunition = the death of innovation" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#2pwnater777Posted 6/3/2014 1:15:21 PM
I'll buy a cheaper Xbox One when the price on the standard, logical console (without the Kinect) drops to maybe $300 or $350, where I see personally logical.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#3EllesarienPosted 6/3/2014 1:16:07 PM
Damn...how did they poll all gamers so fast.....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4kennyynnooPosted 6/3/2014 1:16:08 PM
Very vague, besides getting a Kinect and a few free games for 499 or less is a better deal. Everyone's waiting for games anyways, the 360 is still solid.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 6/3/2014 1:17:14 PM
I don't remember being polled.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#6mokmuudPosted 6/3/2014 1:19:00 PM
Its was the vocal minority that were complaining about the kinect.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 6/3/2014 1:21:14 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Very vague, besides getting a Kinect and a few free games for 499 or less is a better deal. Everyone's waiting for games anyways, the 360 is still solid.

Do you ever look at the 360 forums,
there's a lot of people who own and love 360 that have absolutely no interest in xboxone.

This is going to be interesting few months, we will need to wait and see.
I expect an increase in sales for June, July will roughly match those numbers but after that it's back down to April/May sales.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#8quincy2000aPosted 6/3/2014 1:23:32 PM
mokmuud posted...
Its was the vocal minority that were complaining about the kinect.

?????????

From where did you get that information?
---
"..I just heard how our message resonated with people and some of the decisions that we made, that I think were actually the wrong decisions.." Phil S
#9sn3akywafflesPosted 6/3/2014 1:24:14 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Damn...how did they poll all gamers so fast.....

---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#10kennyynnooPosted 6/3/2014 1:30:26 PM
Apex-Player posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Do you ever look at the 360 forums,
there's a lot of people who own and love 360 that have absolutely no interest in xboxone.

This is going to be interesting few months, we will need to wait and see.
I expect an increase in sales for June, July will roughly match those numbers but after that it's back down to April/May sales.

I am on that board often still, they need a lot of good games to come over. I've been buying a few gold deal games lately to have on the side. I expect both consoles to sell well before Xmas as long as there are no major delays. Right now it's all looking ahead for games.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.