Poll of the day about Microsoft at E3

#1EndosagePosted 6/3/2014 7:26:26 PM
Poll results spoilers . . .

Why is it that very few people are excited about the xboxone unveils at E3 and more excited about nintendo and sony? Do I need to buy a gaming magazine and catch up on something I don't know about?
---
Play by intuition
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/3/2014 7:32:19 PM
Gamefaqs is dominated by Sony and Nintendo fans. Simple as that.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Apex-PlayerPosted 6/3/2014 7:37:49 PM(edited)
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Gaming in general is dominated by Sony and Nintendo fans, xbox fans are the minority. Simple as that.

---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#4HiddenRoarPosted 6/3/2014 7:39:41 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Gaming in general is dominated by Sony and Nintendo fans, xbox fans are the minority. Simple as that.

Which is weird, because Xbox is (was) the leading console sold in America, and this site is pretty much American.
#5ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/3/2014 7:43:09 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Which is weird, because Xbox is (was) the leading console sold in America, and this site is pretty much American.

It's not that weird. Sony and Nintendo have much more vocal/rabid fan bases. Just look at this board and how many Sony guys spend so much time here trolling.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#6regsantotomasPosted 6/3/2014 7:46:59 PM
*shrug*

The Xbox One is my primary console but I'm rooting for Nintendo to come out strong and am really curious what they are bringing to the table so I voted Nintendo.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#7kyncaniPosted 6/3/2014 9:41:36 PM
Apex-Player posted...

Nintendo and Sony also have much better games, for multi console owners.

The Xbox One is a secondary console at best, third at worst.
#8wedgeskywalker9Posted 6/3/2014 9:44:07 PM
Sony and Nintendo appeal to the kind of person who plays enough video games to end up answering the poll of the day on GameFAQs. Microsoft appeals the kind of person who just wants to play Call of Duty every now and again.
---
Official Iron Man of C&GN
Host of the Marvel Universe Game: http://tinyurl.com/marvelug
#9a687947Posted 6/3/2014 11:58:07 PM
kyncani posted...
Apex-Player posted...

Nintendo and Sony also have much better games, for multi console owners.

The Xbox One is a secondary console at best, third at worst.

no
#10a687947Posted 6/3/2014 11:58:32 PM
wedgeskywalker9 posted...
Sony and Nintendo appeal to the kind of person who plays enough video games to end up answering the poll of the day on GameFAQs. Microsoft appeals the kind of person who just wants to play Call of Duty every now and again.

i don't play call of duty and i have an xbox one