Titanfall needs new content

#1TarotXIIIPosted 6/4/2014 4:38:57 AM
I like titanfall a LOT. Imo it's like mw2 or cod4, the more you play it, the more you get obsessed with it. But here's some things i want in it...

-more guns
-character/titan customization
-more game modes
-there's probably a few other things but those 3 things mainly
#2SnoicFactorPosted 6/4/2014 4:43:40 AM(edited)
It needs new modes. I hate fighting bots with a passion. Pilot vs Pilot only mode. No bots, no titans. Up the player count. Then another with just pilot/titans, no bots. That would go a long way.
---
nt
#3TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2014 4:43:33 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
It needs modes. I hate fighting bots with a passion. Pilot vs Pilot only mode. No bots, no titans. Up the player count. Then another with just pilot/titans, no bots. That would go a long way.

Yeah that's another thing. I want a mode where it's like 24 vs 24.
#4AbstraktProfSC2Posted 6/4/2014 4:45:18 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
It needs new modes. I hate fighting bots with a passion. Pilot vs Pilot only mode. No bots, no titans. Up the player count. Then another with just pilot/titans, no bots. That would go a long way.

SnoicFactor posted...

dont care for super huge matches. just want no bot matches
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#5NightMareBunnyPosted 6/7/2014 5:36:31 AM
TarotXIII posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
It needs modes. I hate fighting bots with a passion. Pilot vs Pilot only mode. No bots, no titans. Up the player count. Then another with just pilot/titans, no bots. That would go a long way.

then it stops being titanfall and just becomes another call of duty replacement...
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#6Hudson_RLPosted 6/7/2014 5:39:48 AM
Yeah i agree. Although i'd just be happy with more maps and a couple of new modes. I love titanfall but it's been taking a bit of a back seat for me lately. Even just a new trailer for the second map pack would get me excited.
---
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)
#7AWarAmp84Posted 6/7/2014 5:43:46 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
TarotXIII posted...
SnoicFactor posted...

then it stops being titanfall and just becomes another call of duty replacement...

This. COD is that way------------>
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#8GeistPosted 6/7/2014 5:55:43 AM
While I enjoy Titanfall I must agree it does get stale after a while. A few new modes would be nice. I do agree with NightMareBunny though, they must be weary of not turning it into another CoD clone. Keep bots and the player count, just add new modes and Titans. The lack of Titan options is a bit sad in a game about Titans.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#9deidara21Posted 6/7/2014 5:59:43 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
TarotXIII posted...
SnoicFactor posted...

Explain how.
---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit
#10WartPig_Posted 6/7/2014 6:03:16 AM
2 new maps useing recycled resources from old maps
1 new titan SKIN (no new functionality)

$19.99 DLC
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"