FORZA HORIZON 2 1080p LOCKED 30FPS, Music details AND MORE: IGN ARTICLE

#1zerooo0Posted 6/4/2014 9:15:19 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/04/forza-horizon-2-resolution-framerate-music-more-detailed-ign-first?page=3

These guys know what they are doing. Playing Forza Horizon on the 360 actually tricked me into thinking it was 60FP the 30FPS was just that smooth. This article has so much information that I'm still reading it and this game is sounding BIG.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2mk_spiritPosted 6/4/2014 9:17:05 AM
People will still complain it's not 60.

Because they care more about these things than actually enjoying the game.
---
PSN ID: TheBlackFool
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2014 9:19:12 AM
mk_spirit posted...
People will still complain it's not 60.

Because they care more about these things than actually enjoying the game.

Just ignore them and read the article man. Their is so much information here that's it's kind of hard for me to take it all in.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4EllesarienPosted 6/4/2014 9:20:00 AM
Framerate was stellar on the 1st one. I have no doubts they will nail it again.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 6/4/2014 9:24:25 AM
Ellesarien posted...

My first thoughts the first time playing Forza 5 (Next gen has arrived)

Also I think 30FPS is good since it will be open world right?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#6MrSpaM111Posted 6/4/2014 9:26:39 AM
Im starting to think you make love to your xbox on a nightly basis
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2014 9:27:14 AM
You can race a Steam Train........Gosh this is such a great article. TOO MUCH INFO FOR ME TO COMPREHEND!
---
#8Tajaz2426Posted 6/4/2014 9:28:40 AM
The game looks great, is it more arcade? I am what you would call "crappy at sims".
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2014 9:37:28 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
The game looks great, is it more arcade? I am what you would call "crappy at sims".

It is more of a mix between Arcade and Sim. It doesn't exactly feel like NFS:MW, but it also doesn't feel exactly like the traditional Forzas. It fits perfectly in the middle.

I don't know how the gameplay will be in this one since they apparently have a new physics engine which I'm interested in seeing at E3.
---
#10EllesarienPosted 6/4/2014 9:38:42 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...

My first thoughts the first time playing Forza 5 (Next gen has arrived)

Also I think 30FPS is good since it will be open world right?

I just don't have any real concerns about framerate when it comes to Turn 10. They have shown via multiple past games that they get it right.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.