FORZA HORIZON 2 1080p LOCKED 30FPS, Music details AND MORE: IGN ARTICLE

#141youngskillzPosted 6/6/2014 3:40:26 PM
lol this thread.

can't wait to play both horizon 2 and driveclub.

i still think driveclub lighting/enviorments will be better though.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#142ssjgohhkuPosted 6/7/2014 8:37:20 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
30 fps masterrace.

Driveclub is right there buddy. Troll harder with the lame track, point to point borefest you only get for racing.

Driveclub looks like the Knack of racing games, it doesn't stand a chnace against a masterpiece series such as Forza Motorsport so go home Pony!
#143ArmorWolf01Posted 6/7/2014 9:43:36 AM
Looks great
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3DS FC: 4296-3378-8394
#144blingusPosted 6/9/2014 9:32:29 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
DriveClub is going for the highest graphical fidelity. Also, you all forget that this game isn't Forza's real competition, you're only making it so because it's the only racer close enough ATM. Gran Turismo on PS4 is what will truly be challenging Forza as it was meant to be.

Gran turismo is dead. Gt 6 flopped hard. Also
drive club looks worse then forza 5 according to sources that viewed both.

Wheres the power of the ps4?

I agree with you on GT's death! But to say where's the ps4's power? Did you happen to see either FC4 gameplay or Arkham Knight gameplay trailers? OMFG!
---
320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1, 4.0 i7 16GB Dual 770s
#145blingusPosted 6/9/2014 9:36:46 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
30 fps masterrace.

Driveclub is right there buddy. Troll harder with the lame track, point to point borefest you only get for racing.

Driveclub looks like the Knack of racing games, it doesn't stand a chnace against a masterpiece series such as Forza Motorsport so go home Pony!

Wow, such hostility! Drive Club looked okay to me; it definitely was no Forza. The Crew also looked very interesting to me as well.

Anyone know if the studio developing The Crew has made any other good racing games?
---
320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1, 4.0 i7 16GB Dual 770s
#146blingusPosted 6/9/2014 9:41:30 PM
blingus posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
30 fps masterrace.

Wow, such hostility! Drive Club looked okay to me; it definitely was no Forza. The Crew also looked very interesting to me as well.

Anyone know if the studio developing The Crew has made any other good racing games?

Two teams are working on The Crew together and both have developed racing games in the past.
Like:
Destruction Derby
Driver
Need for speed
Test Drive
---
#147RaRitsujunPosted 6/9/2014 10:38:30 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Im starting to think you make love to your xbox on a nightly basis

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#148chedibang1994Posted 6/9/2014 10:46:28 PM
blingus posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
DriveClub is going for the highest graphical fidelity. Also, you all forget that this game isn't Forza's real competition, you're only making it so because it's the only racer close enough ATM. Gran Turismo on PS4 is what will truly be challenging Forza as it was meant to be.

Gran turismo is dead. Gt 6 flopped hard. Also
drive club looks worse then forza 5 according to sources that viewed both.

Wheres the power of the ps4?

I agree with you on GT's death! But to say where's the ps4's power? Did you happen to see either FC4 gameplay or Arkham Knight gameplay trailers? OMFG!

You sure it's not a PC
---
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and it looks as if I'm getting the xbox one version...but that controller though!
#149UltimateSolPosted 6/10/2014 4:08:14 AM
why da heck this game is 30 fps >_<
---
PSN: ultimatesolx / SSFIV AE Mains: Rose,Saku,Fei,Rufus, Hugo, Poison, Rolento. Training: Zangief / Cody