Dead Rising 3 is Scary

#1BigSnappaXPosted 6/5/2014 8:36:10 AM
Topic. Thoughts?
---
☮ Love Not Hate.. MMmmmkay? ☺
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/5/2014 8:37:35 AM
It's more comedy than horror to be honest...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Pixx0Posted 6/5/2014 8:49:18 AM
I agree. It's scary...

to see it's jumping ships this fast. Even Gears1 or A. Wake took their sweet time to get a port.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#4L0ZPosted 6/5/2014 9:09:07 AM
Pixx0 posted...
I agree. It's scary...

to see it's jumping ships this fast. Even Gears1 or A. Wake took their sweet time to get a port.

What?! I'm pissed I only bought the one at $500 for dead rising
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#5cormpopsPosted 6/5/2014 9:11:57 AM
Pixx0 posted...
I agree. It's scary...

To be fair Alan Wake was originally a PC game and was going to be open world. It wasn't until Microsoft stepped in and paid for it to be a 360 timed exclusive and it ended up changing the game drastically.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eiYjFfJ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/dEADTkZ.png
#6Pixx0Posted 6/5/2014 9:22:11 AM
cormpops posted...
Pixx0 posted...
I agree. It's scary...

To be fair Alan Wake was originally a PC game and was going to be open world. It wasn't until Microsoft stepped in and paid for it to be a 360 timed exclusive and it ended up changing the game drastically.

Yes! I remember that (thanks for refreshing my mind). I finished the game on 360, bout to give it a new run on PC with dlcs. But yes, the open world version could have been fun...
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#7CashewPosted 6/5/2014 10:25:58 AM
Actually I think the first segment of the game where its all dark and creepy in that building is a little scary. But that was the only part for me. Great game though
---
My give a damn is busted.
#8gohoanqPosted 6/5/2014 10:32:19 AM
I don't think "scary" describes how I felt about it.. but it was creepy. I'm bad with zombies in general lol So to be alone in the city with just the zombies everywhere making those sounds creeped me out for sure. haha
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#9kennyynnooPosted 6/5/2014 10:37:14 AM
Zero, nothing, nada scary about it. Funny and weird moments but nothing scary at all.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#10EllesarienPosted 6/5/2014 10:39:25 AM
You can get a little nervous when a weapon breaks at a poor time but it is just a pure fun game IMO. Had a solid gaming experience with it and that is all I really need from a game.

Glad those with PC's have a chance to play it themselves...Good for gamers.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.