seems like Microsoft trying to get PC gamers back on their side

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 6/5/2014 9:33:09 AM
tons of Xbox one games showing up on Steam, buying old pc ips, official controller support,

seems to be working on NeoGAF a lot of people seem to be happy especially the PC gamers.
---
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 Cross-gen rears its ugly head again.
#2HighwayPilotPosted 6/5/2014 9:41:04 AM
Controller support, one of it's exclusives(Dead Rising 3) and in the summer Kinect 2 is also coming to PC. There's very little reason for me to get an Xbone.
#3SaintSeiyaXPosted 6/5/2014 9:51:35 AM
HighwayPilot posted...
Controller support, one of it's exclusives(Dead Rising 3) and in the summer Kinect 2 is also coming to PC. There's very little reason for me to get an Xbone.

That's exactly what Microsoft wants. They know people like you will never buy the Xbox, so might as well release products on their windows software & profit.
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#4DeadMercenaryPosted 6/5/2014 9:53:51 AM
Yea, I'm glad for it. I wanted to play DR3, just wasn't willing to buy an x1 for it. Already have a ps4 so...this is good for some folks.
#5Parisinflames78Posted 6/5/2014 9:55:55 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

That's exactly what Microsoft wants. They know people like you will never buy the Xbox, so might as well release products on their windows software & profit.

Why does everyone on this board act like the Xbox One is not selling at all. Sure its not selling as much as the PS4 but over 4 million is 6 months is good.
#6redeyes6778Posted 6/5/2014 10:06:55 AM
Parisinflames78 posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

Why does everyone on this board act like the Xbox One is not selling at all. Sure its not selling as much as the PS4 but over 4 million is 6 months is good.

4million? source? Microsoft only ever said they had 5million shipped to retailers that does not mean 4-5million xbox one's have been bought by customers
#7MurryEB_Alt1Posted 6/5/2014 10:12:00 AM(edited)
redeyes6778 posted...
Parisinflames78 posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

4million? source? Microsoft only ever said they had 5million shipped to retailers that does not mean 4-5million xbox one's have been bought by customers

Let's say it's not 4 million sold, let's say 3 million then, still a successful product, especially since money is made off each purchase. They just didn't sell nearly as well as the PS4, but Microsoft stocked like they were gonna.

Inb4 he's justifying his purchase
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#8AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/5/2014 10:11:49 AM
Marked for off- topic.
#9BoneRevolutionPosted 6/5/2014 10:14:47 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

10/10
#10ShadowNinja87Posted 6/5/2014 10:23:47 AM
Yea I have a ps4 and PC and with games like Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 on PC, I have no real reason to shell out 400 for an X1.