seems like Microsoft trying to get PC gamers back on their side

#11HighwayPilotPosted 6/5/2014 10:38:13 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...
Controller support, one of it's exclusives(Dead Rising 3) and in the summer Kinect 2 is also coming to PC. There's very little reason for me to get an Xbone.

That's exactly what Microsoft wants. They know people like you will never buy the Xbox, so might as well release products on their windows software & profit.
I would buy an Xbone if it had enough great exclusives and good Kinect games, but it doesn't yet(PS4 hasn't either). And since Kinect is coming to PC that isn't a reason for me to get an Xbone anymore either. Now I'll wait to see if MS comes up with something akin to Sony's Project Morpheus.
#12dementedlullabyPosted 6/5/2014 10:54:32 AM
Yet they can't get XBox One games to show up on xbox.com.

Hurry up and integrate it properly already!
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#13Ramsus082Posted 6/5/2014 11:08:31 AM
HighwayPilot posted...
Controller support, one of it's exclusives(Dead Rising 3) and in the summer Kinect 2 is also coming to PC. There's very little reason for me to get an Xbone.

Pretty much this. At this point they're going to have to bank on their remaining exclusives and new IPs to prop up interest, as there's not really anything to distinguish it anymore,
---
"I don't care about this information, but I wanted to let all of my peers know that I don't care, because I like the attention and validation" - You
#14Garage_ManPosted 6/5/2014 11:16:06 AM
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

That's exactly what Microsoft wants. They know people like you will never buy the Xbox, so might as well release products on their windows software & profit.

It works for me too. Now I have the definitive version of MS games AND a PS4 to enjoy all theirs. I'm missing out on basically nothing this gen :p
#15chaos_1152Posted 6/5/2014 11:24:11 AM(edited)
ShadowNinja87 posted...
Yea I have a ps4 and PC and with games like Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 on PC, I have no real reason to shell out 400 for an X1.
seriously at this point this is just a another nail on its coffin. the only thing they just did is give it another reason why the having a X1 is pointless since people will just get a both a pc and ps4 if they do this.
---
https://www.weasyl.com/~dourochan1 (nfsw)
#16lunchbox2042Posted 6/5/2014 11:25:56 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
Parisinflames78 posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
HighwayPilot posted...

Why does everyone on this board act like the Xbox One is not selling at all. Sure its not selling as much as the PS4 but over 4 million is 6 months is good.

4million? source? Microsoft only ever said they had 5million shipped to retailers that does not mean 4-5million xbox one's have been bought by customers

Let's say it's not 4 million sold, let's say 3 million then, still a successful product, especially since money is made off each purchase. They just didn't sell nearly as well as the PS4, but Microsoft stocked like they were gonna.

Inb4 he's justifying his purchase

Success is relative. It's more successful than the Xbox 360 during the same time period, but it's less successful and constantly being outsold by its competition, which is bad.
#17SubSeenixPosted 6/5/2014 11:27:22 AM
I hope this continues this way

Quantum Break will be like Alan Wake one day on PC too

Its good MS is doing that
Even less reasons to buy a X1
PC+PS4+WiiU is covering everything perfectly - The X1 has absolutely no place in this Gen.
Its just a weaker and worse PS4 for a higher and soon same price
They couldn't have expected that people would care for them if they try to pull that of
#18goldwPosted 6/5/2014 2:50:15 PM
If KI and Sunset Overdrive hit PCs, I will never own a XboxOne.
---
Mega Blaziken is a Blaziken that has achieved true sereneness as a warrior in it's timeless fight against Colonel Sanders. - Flame552
#19kyncaniPosted 6/5/2014 8:10:53 PM
Microsoft better deliver at some point with their PlayStation Plus plan.