Project Beast NOT exclusive

#341Exodus_PrimePosted 6/10/2014 9:11:03 AM
Wow the defense in this topic is huge lol....this is why you own both consoles, so you don't come off as desperate like the last two pages. "I TOLD YOU SO"
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#342scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 9:12:55 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Wow the defense in this topic is huge lol....this is why you own both consoles, so you don't come off as desperate like the last two pages. "I TOLD YOU SO"

When the dog pisses on the carpet, you rub their face in it an yell, it's the only way they learn.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#343BPSatsukiPosted 6/10/2014 9:15:28 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

When the dog pisses on the carpet, you rub their face in it an yell, it's the only way they learn.

wow....hahahahaha
#344MindGamingMantiPosted 6/10/2014 9:17:15 AM
True_Warrior52 posted...
MindGamingManti posted...
Demon's Souls is an ip owned by Sony.

Your picture is photoshopped.

Enjoy purchasing a ps4 to play PB :)

Good day to you.

Already have one. Got it for Knack with my little sister. But, on topic, who said its DeS2? There has been no actual info on it. Leaks and speculations, all of it just as "credible" as the image posted.

---
Favorite bands: Xasthur - Watain - Dissection - Emperor - Mayhem - Wolves in the Throne Room - Bathory - Cradle of Filth - Tool - A Perfect Circle - Megadeth
#345do2222Posted 6/10/2014 1:55:21 PM(edited)
We should all just move on. Already knew it was going to be an exclusive, I mean it was a given knowing that Sony Japan studio and From Software are the developers.
---
GT:do2222
#346AnakeriePosted 6/10/2014 2:19:04 PM
I'm just sick that it won't work on my See N' Say...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#347ILikesCheesePosted 6/11/2014 9:28:42 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
If there was a option on Bovada, I would put some money down that the game is named as a Sony exclusive on Monday night. Guess we'll see. Meanwhile you Xbox peeps still have Dead Rising 3 and Titanf-oh wait.

:D

TC, since I couldn't make a bet on Bovada concerning this I totally think you should be the one to pay up.

Japan Studios -> Funding a From Software Game = PS4 Exclusive.

Not too hard to figure out. Well...at least for those of us on here who gots skillz.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#348ILikesCheesePosted 6/11/2014 9:36:02 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
dnmt posted...
Nice thread. I sent the TC a PM so hopefully he will grace us with his presence.

Wait didn't TC said they the whole point was that he wanted confirmation and not just a bunch of ppl saying "we know it's exclusive" which none of you was able to show. So yes you was right but you could never prove it till yesterday, so now you guys want to come and show off like you did something.

Confirmed! Gambitbuzzkill is the alt account for True Warrior52!

I lost count of how many people pointed out that Japan Studios had funded the game thus making it obviously a Sony exclusive. That was always a fact, never a rumor.

Since the TC is too ashamed to return to this thread under that account, I'll have to tag him to make sure I remind him of this faux pas the next time I see a post from him under that name.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#349BPSatsukiPosted 6/11/2014 9:37:59 AM
man I thought it was tc who bumped the thread
#350Sin_Angelus_Posted 6/11/2014 11:20:50 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Do you even know what a shill is kido lol? And I posted 2 pages lol? This is my 2nd post replying to your butt hurt comment defending a WRONG conclusion made by TC before the game's E3 trailer. God damn you are butt hurt lol.

Yes, you and the other idiotic trolls posted 2 pages worth of nonsense tantamount to a bunch of middle school girls giggling over having their periods at the same time. Please show me where I defended his conclusion. I merely pointed out how stupid you all look constantly coming to this board to reassure yourselves because Sony's E3 sucked. And anyone who uses "butt-hurt" and "lol" as much as you just did is probably still a virgin.

RyuuHou25 posted...
You mean aside from the, what, 15 pages of people circle jerking around what TC said before that? TC was wrong, you clearly agreed with him since you're so pissy about people going "told you so", and got pretty defensive about it. Hence what I said.

I really couldn't care less about what you think I agree with because your opinion is pretty much worthless here, considering all the trolling you and your ilk do. Just know that we're all laughing at you.