Xbox Exclusives vs Ps4: A helpful site

#1Gadoken22Posted 6/5/2014 3:27:46 PM
http://www.listwar.com/

List war is still in infancy but it's been somewhat referenced on reddit and other forums. Basically it tracks all exclusives on both platforms.

Mind you, it's still missing a few pieces (such as mentioning PvZ no longer being exclusive) but the site's clean and simple.

Discuss~
#2GladiatorDangerPosted 6/5/2014 3:28:58 PM
That site gave me a virus.
#3HorridhalPosted 6/5/2014 3:30:13 PM
I'm confused about the discussion you want to take place, TC. It is a list of games that you can find pretty easily elsewhere.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#4kyncaniPosted 6/5/2014 3:56:58 PM
Uh, some very few people prefer the Xbox One, fancy that !
#5SabramPosted 6/5/2014 6:37:36 PM
Well, this easily just confirms that PS4 has more games than Xbone.

I'm kind of surprised that this needed a brand new site? Wasn't this already widely known?
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#6TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/5/2014 6:51:19 PM
The biggest problem I had last generation (and the one before it) was buying every Sony exclusive while sinking tons and tons of hours into a handful of Xbox games. It wasn't until this generation that I sort of clued in. My wallet has sustained a beating over the years, but now it's extremely healthy and I'm actually finishing the stuff I buy.

The only games not on Xbox One that I would buy are Koei's Warriors titles. I know that sounds insane... I'm just hoping once the Xbox One is available in Japan that they get ports, as I'm willing to pay an extra $20 for an import copy. At least Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is coming to Xbox One in the fall in North America, giving me a glimmer of hope.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#7the_old_daysPosted 6/5/2014 8:53:36 PM
The Way of the Samurai games are really fun, somewhat obscure, Sony exclusives. In our era of repetitive gaming, they offer a nice breath of fresh air. Indie gaming should really, really take off on both new gen systems over the next 5 to 7 years though.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#8Tajaz2426Posted 6/5/2014 9:00:34 PM
Pretty cool little site, as long as they stay neutral.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9loafy013Posted 6/5/2014 9:04:14 PM
List failed for me right at the start. Titanfall is not an Xbone exclusive, and neither is Injustice a PS4 exclusive.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#10Tajaz2426Posted 6/5/2014 9:09:48 PM
loafy013 posted...
List failed for me right at the start. Titanfall is not an Xbone exclusive, and neither is Injustice a PS4 exclusive.

I think this where we run into issues. Peoples differing definitions of exclusive.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS