To People Who Own Both Systems..

#21SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/5/2014 10:22:33 PM
If you are not happy with your PS4 , do what you have to do.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#22Darkside_ShadowPosted 6/6/2014 12:29:27 AM
I got both. After a couple months it is getting harder and harder to use the Ds4.

The X1 controller is just so good after I got used to it. And for that reason
I have started getting multiplats on the Xbox One. Sure the higher resolution was nice
on the Ps4 at first. But at the end of the day you have to use a controller to play them.
#23MrRoam(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 11:29:05 AM
true, what also sucks is my best friend just told me today he is most likely getting a PS4, we usually play the online games like Madden and WWE..so I guess I have to stick with the PS4.
---
Mave
#24Tajaz2426Posted 6/6/2014 11:44:45 AM(edited)
Darkside_Shadow posted...
I got both. After a couple months it is getting harder and harder to use the Ds4.

I have started getting multiplats on the Xbox One. Sure the higher resolution was nice
on the Ps4 at first. But at the end of the day you have to use a controller to play them.

Exactly, well said. It's all about personal preference not just resolution. I prefer the DS4 and the higher resolution, along with real friends and family, as to why I chose the PS4 and to play multiplats there.

Great post, bud.

Edit: had a grammatical error.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#25KushnPurpsPosted 6/6/2014 11:35:27 AM
ps4 overall is the better console but xbone may have some exclusives you like. really exclusives are the only reason to buy the xbone i wanted KI so i got xbone if there are no xbone exclusives you want get the ps4 100%
---
The_Q
#26cheezedadadaPosted 6/6/2014 11:36:02 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...

I am the same way.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
#27SearchmanV16Posted 6/6/2014 12:45:45 PM
TC, I am in the same boat. I see the move in more economic terms though. The X1 trade event at GS = 60% trade in bonus for power up pro members. So, instead of $397.50, I get $424 for the PS4 and then $4 for the PS4 headset w/ the 60% bonus for a total of $428. Then, I can trade in my games for $177.60. With that total, I get $605.60 in credit vs trading in my console and headset for $400.25, games for $155.40 for a total of $555.65. I lose $49.95 in credit in credit by waiting for E3.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#28MixorzPosted 6/6/2014 12:49:20 PM
Best bet is to wait until after E3. If MS impresses you and there are games you want very soon then yeah maybe you should trade it in.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#29GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/6/2014 1:07:36 PM
I really don't enjoy my PS4 cause once I beat Infamous I stopped having a reason to turn it on but I know that will all change once more games start coming out.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#30Combo626Posted 6/6/2014 1:11:29 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
My son has and Xbox One and my older son and I play on the PS4. You can tell the difference and most of the time gameplay can be smoother. My biggest issue is how dark the XBox picture is, but you can adjust the TV to change that.

However, he likes the Kinect and things of that nature. He know the games are somewhat different, but at 12 he doesn't know the difference that adults do. Mostly paying a 100 dollars more for less when it comes to multiplayer, doesn't enter his head as he didn't pay for it.

I personally would go with where your friends are, you also seem to like your GS. That gives you plenty of reasons to get the One. I like both consoles and think the after great. So, either one is a win win, bud.

I've had the reverse experience. PS4 has been waaaay too dark and XBOX has been just fine on my TV. Hell, even on Watch Dogs I can't even see the "logo" when adjusting the brightness to 100.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn